#1 manderoni22

manderoni22

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi everyone....
I'm Mandy and I'm 14. I'm new to the forum but was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was 22 months old. I'm the only person in my family and extended family that we know of that has Celiac and not many of my friends understand what Gluten and Celiac Disease is so I feel pretty lonely sometimes. My mom used to follow this thing religiously when I was a baby and showed me the website tonight so it looks like it will be useful and interesting... Alrighty byee :D

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Razzle Dazzle Brazell

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Hi everyone....
I'm Mandy and I'm 14. I'm new to the forum but was diagnosed with Celiac Disease when I was 22 months old. I'm the only person in my family and extended family that we know of that has Celiac and not many of my friends understand what Gluten and Celiac Disease is so I feel pretty lonely sometimes. My mom used to follow this thing religiously when I was a baby and showed me the website tonight so it looks like it will be useful and interesting... Alrighty byee :D

Haha hi Mandy and welcome. Its good support on here and I know I have learned a lot, like how to tell the difference b/t fresh split peas and green beans. Pathetic huh?
Gluten and Oat Free 6/'12
Dairy, Corn and Yeast free 7/'12
Nightshade Free, Candida diet & low salicylates 8/'12
Nightshades and carbs and sugars limitedly reintroduced, most salicylates now tolerated 9/'12
No longer Reacting to yeasty breads 10/'12
Test confirmed yeast overgrowth, back on Candida diet 11/'12

You only get one life so make it count.

#3 ~**caselynn**~

~**caselynn**~

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:43 PM

Haha hi Mandy and welcome. Its good support on here and I know I have learned a lot, like how to tell the difference b/t fresh split peas and green beans. Pathetic huh?

I missed the pea/bean thread, sheesh! Heehee 😜 there are some great topics on here though and plenty of people to answer your questions. Welcome Mandy!
~**caselynn**~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: