Samples From My Dinners 2
Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:27 AM
2. For this I don't have a final picture, but the food was very good, so I will post this instead. Roast onion, then ground beef, add 1/2 cup of water to break the meat more easily. Add asparagus (2 inch long), and white beans (cannelini). Cook additional time, add one small can of tomato sauce, add spices that you like and serve with plain rice, or pasta.
3. Cover pork chop all around with bacon strips. Fry it on both sides until bacon shrinks and take the meat out and place it in a deeper baking dish. Continue with all meat. From bacon dripping make bechamel sauce (just add flour -all purpose, or rice flour mixed with 2 Tbsp. of any starch, cook it for minute), add 2 cups of water, 1 teaspoon of salt and baby carrots (1/2 bag for 4 pork chops). Cook the carrot until half done. If you need, add more water. With this sauce cover the meat. Meat must be covered with sauce and carrots. If you need, add more water. Bake in oven until pork chop is nice and soft. Carrot will taste like bacon. Eat this with plain rice and pickle on side.
4. Sauteed chicken breast left over chopped Chorizo sausage, then added Brussels sprouts, carrot shredded with peeler on wide noodles, Kidney beans, and red Bell pepper. Served over rice.
Ads By Google:
Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:57 AM
6. This was recipe that I made for my son -vegetarian, but I added meat for us. It was rice cooked with all kind of vegetable (scallions, leak, broccoli, red and green Bell pepper, black and green olives, tomatoes and spices. I added sauteed chicken cubes (just salt, dry red pepper and olive oil). He ate it with pickles.
7. This was rice cooked with scallions, fresh spinach and fresh peas; sauteed chicken strips and fruit cocktail on side.
8. Red potatoes sprinkled with Italian seasoning, dry dill and olive oil and baked in oven with stuffed whole turkey breast (salami, homemade red pepper relish, frozen spinach and cheese) baked in the Francesco Rhinaldi sauce for spaghetti. Served with fresh "Mexican" salad- 1 can of Kidney beans, 1 can of corn, 1 bunch of scallions-chopped, 4 Tbsp. of salsa, 1 chopped Italian pepper, 3 chopped big tomatoes and 1/02 cup Italian dressing.
Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:26 AM
10. Baked potatoes in oven, sprinkled with dry dill and olive oil with chicken meat cooked in Italian dressing with 1 bag of frozen spinach, spices and halved cherry tomatoes and on side steamed Brussels sprouts made with sauteed onion and bacon chips.
11. Steamed white bread with sauce made from sour Kraut, chopped pork chops, caraway seeds and other spices.
12. Sauteed chicken breast (just salt, dry red pepper and olive oil), steamed broccoli with chopped garlic, fresh chopped scallions. Serve with mashed potatoes, or sweet potatoes and 2-3 slices of American white cheese over this, melted in the microwave for 1 minute. I wasn't able to make picture from my husband's dish because until I sat down to eat, he ate a half of his plate, so I made it from mine. My friend wanted just sweet potato with honey on top, so I had mix. This was my plate without cheese. (Place meat on plate, sprinkle with steamed broccoli and fresh chopped scallions- cheese optional).
Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:48 AM
14. Hotdogs made with warm Udis buns with vegetarian baked beans, sauteed red and green Bell pepper with onion and olive oil and homemade French fries.
15. Sauteed small beef cubes with onion, then added root vegetable-root parsley, carrot and celery. When soft made in sauce with coconut milk (it should be sour cream, but I can't eat dairy-allergy to casein), rice flour and potato starch. Served with pasta.
16. Guacamole hamburger made with Udis bagels (they will hold everything together, not like other buns, even Udis).
17. Quick dinner: Plain rice, homemade French fries, canned corn, shredded carrot with sugar (to make it more sweet; you can add lemon juice, but I don't like it) and sauteed chicken cubes, stripes with spices and olive oil.
18. Reversed Sheppard's pie. Mashed potatoes with Earth balance margarine and rice milk, cooked ground beef with onion, carrot, fresh peas and spices, served with shredded cheese.
Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:42 AM
They all look delicious!
Thank you. My grandmother always sad to me that people eat with their eyes, so I always try to make my dishes look very colorful.
This pictures are mix of new and older pics, some were taken around Thanksgiving of last year. Only if I will make something good, or new, I will make picture from it. Sometime we will eat leftover twice in a row with some adjustments, or different side dish. I posted them because I took them, but never got the chance to post them here, so... Enjoy!
Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users