Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Big Brother

6 posts in this topic

Okay...I hate to admit this but I LOVE Big Brother. Anyone else addicted to this show?

Ads by Google:

I do!! OMG is the new season on!?

New season starts tonight! 9pm I'm pretty sure, so if you're on the east coast you're missing it. And yeah, I admit to being addicted to BB, it's one of the few 'reality shows' I can say that about. We'll see how it goes this year, I may be able to miss an episode or 2 and survive. I don't subscribe to the live feed, however...

I thought that the premiere last night was great. I like how they brought back 4 from the past to be the coaches. It will be fun to see how it all plays out.

Just got a good look at the "slop" some players have to eat. It is oatmeal and who knows what else. Doubt it gluten-free. I guess you can't have Celiac and be on this show.

So what do y'all think about them letting the coaches join the game? If I'd have voted, I would have voted no. I don't think it's right to make that big a switch a few weeks into the game. However, I'm not sure I liked the coaches thing anyway, so this will make it more interesting.

Edited by ciamarie