5 replies to this topic

#1 GFreeMO

GFreeMO

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Okay...I hate to admit this but I LOVE Big Brother. Anyone else addicted to this show?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 ~**caselynn**~

~**caselynn**~

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

I do!! OMG is the new season on!?
~**caselynn**~

#3 ciamarie

ciamarie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

New season starts tonight! 9pm I'm pretty sure, so if you're on the east coast you're missing it. And yeah, I admit to being addicted to BB, it's one of the few 'reality shows' I can say that about. We'll see how it goes this year, I may be able to miss an episode or 2 and survive. I don't subscribe to the live feed, however...
Gluten-free since the end of October 2011

#4 GFreeMO

GFreeMO

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

I thought that the premiere last night was great. I like how they brought back 4 from the past to be the coaches. It will be fun to see how it all plays out.

#5 kareng

kareng

HO! HO! HO!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,315 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

Just got a good look at the "slop" some players have to eat. It is oatmeal and who knows what else. Doubt it gluten-free. I guess you can't have Celiac and be on this show.

santa-dance.gif

Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. - Dave Barry

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”  - George Carlin

“One can never have enough socks," said Dumbledore. "Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn't get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”  - J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

#6 ciamarie

ciamarie

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

So what do y'all think about them letting the coaches join the game? If I'd have voted, I would have voted no. I don't think it's right to make that big a switch a few weeks into the game. However, I'm not sure I liked the coaches thing anyway, so this will make it more interesting.

I wanted to share a blog with you, if you want to know who won the HoH competition before Sunday's show, and all of that. I haven't looked at the 'spoiler' message yet, but you do have to specifically click on something that shows it's a 'spoiler' to see what it says -- so you won't visit the blog and find out early if you don't want to. Sometimes they'll even have other juicy info. from the live feed. So the blog is called Reality BBQ. http://www.realitybbq.com/

Edited by ciamarie, 04 August 2012 - 05:41 PM.

Gluten-free since the end of October 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: