No replies to this topic

#1 jizzzzie

jizzzzie

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:27 AM

I have emeteophiba and that's the fear of getting sick. I also have a phobia of diarrhea, and I'm not sure if it has a name. I'm 14 year old girl and was diagnosed wih celiac disease 3 and half years ago.

I do not get diarrhea often. Every day in the morning my stools aren't hard, but that's just part of IBS apparently... But this morning at like 4 I woke up with really bad pain, and I didn't want to go to the bathroom because I was scared of.. well, you know. Eventually it hurt to much and indeed, I had diarrhea. I am going like every half hour. It's bad.

Okay, my possible causes
. Dentist appointment. I went to the dentist two days ago for the first time in four years because I was terrified of being glutened, with fluoride, toothpaste, etc. Well, they confirmed it was gluten free and for the teeth, I went.
. I had this coconut ice cream, dairy and gluten free. I also have lactose intolerance. It was VERY different tasting, very rich.. I didn't like it but I ate a bit. That was two days ago and yesterdy.

So yeah. I hate this. uhhh this is such a disgusting topic, I'm sorry. What should I do to help it? Do you think it was one of the possible casues? :(
~January 2010 diagnosed Celiac Disease
~IBS since.. forever!
~Anxiety, emeteophobia
~Lactose Intolerance
~ *in the past: fructose, glucose, soy intolerance.. Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth..*
~Recovery-major weight gain difficulty
~Food fears, previous eating disorder ^related to food fears, not body image^
Meow! :3

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: