Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Red Apple Lip Products?

2 posts in this topic

Been eying Red Apple lipsticks for a while now & am preparing to make my first order, only problem is I'm having trouble deciding! I like almost every color; this could get dangerous for my wallet, damn celiac :)

Anyone tried these lipsticks? Any favorites?

Does anyone have either "Berry Blast" or "Love My Kiss"? Wondering about the level of shimmer/glitter in these two. Is it very noticeable as glitter or does it just give it a sheen? I'm more of a matte/gloss kind of girl myself, but these two look pretty enough I might be able to pull them off as long as they're not too glitzy. Hard to tell from the pictures, with the camera flash.

Also wondering about their lip balm; does it really help when worn under their lipstick? Or is it just another balm? I'd like to go for their trio deal but don't want to buy just another lip balm since I have two other gluten-free ones.

The lip glosses look nice too, especially for layering. Tell me your favorite combinations / colors, whatever! Are the reviews too good to be true?

Ads by Google:

I can't comment on all of their products; I only have one, which I won in a contest. It's the summer Boys 'n' Berries color. It's smooth and easy to apply, has a very light scent/taste to it, and it looks like a gloss when it's on. It wears sort of like a cross between a lip stick and a gloss. The color is sparkly, but nothing too outlandish, and not too bright. It's a perfect replacement for my favorite non-gluten-free lipstick. Personally, I can't wait to try more of their products!