Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How Old Are You?

82 posts in this topic

Just curious about the average age of the c.com users.

Ads by Google:

Noticed you didn't say how old you are! :lol:

Old enough to know better, but young enough to do worse! Lol I am 22.

Haha I think I'm just at old enough to know better...I'm 30, eeekkk...when did that happen!? 😝

I'll be 58 next month. I was tempted to lie and say I was 68 so you could all tell me how wonderful I look for my age. :lol:

Old as the hills and twice as dusty.

Somewhere between 50 and 60, I've lost track. :ph34r:

28. I tried to think of something funny to accompany this information the way everyone else did, but I got nuthin.

28. I tried to think of something funny to accompany this information the way everyone else did, but I got nuthin.

You can be in the old enough to know better group with me! Haha although....when I turned 30 a few months ago my friends coined it the "Dirty Thirty"...hehe so maybe it should be old enough to know better but has no regard for the rules?? 😝

Old enough to know better, but young enough to do worse! Lol I am 22.

I am almost old enough to be your mother! :lol:

...but your feet only look 26. :P

And I think I am old enough to be YOUR mother! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

And I think I am old enough to be YOUR mother! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hi, Mom. Keeping Razzle, your granddaughter, in line?

I would say 29 but I have a 19 yr old so that would make my hub a child molester! :ph34r:

Well, it's no secret since it is in my profile--58.

My cat isn't celiac, but just in case you were wondering, she will be 13 next month - she was born on my birthday! And even though SHE is old enough to know better, she doesn't.

I am 55 but my kids tell me I act like I am going on 25 ,lol

Seems like a lot of older folk and a couple young'ns so far.

46...... . . .. .. . ..That's about 42 American.... :rolleyes:

Equally interesting, for me, is everybody's weight. 61 kg here.....

Ha! Now that's ONE way, I'm guessing, to shut down a thread..... :lol:

Hi, Mom. Keeping Razzle, your granddaughter, in line?

How did you know? Impossible, totally impossible to keep that girl in line! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

56. Diagnosed at 49.

I'm younger than Peter, yet older than Patti. And want to be free to act like I'm 13. :ph34r::P

Seems like a lot of older folk and a couple young'ns so far.

Hey, you calling me "older folk," you youngster?

Hey, you calling me "older folk," you youngster?

Hehe I wondered if someone would catch that! 😄

Hey you said it not me, in the presence of all these witnesses and it is set in"online" which unlike stone, cannot be washed away.

I am 51 years old.