Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How Old Are You?

82 posts in this topic

I am 55 but my kids tell me I act like I am going on 25 ,lol

At least you're not old enough to be my mom! :lol:

Ads by Google:

Hey you said it not me, in the presence of all these witnesses and it is set in"online" which unlike stone, cannot be washed away.

Oh, shoot. I sorta got carried away! Don't hold it against me. Please???!! ;) And whatever you do, never ever remind me I said it. :lol:

How did you know? Impossible, totally impossible to keep that girl in line! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Isn't she just the most ... oops. Guess I'd better be careful here. :P

46...... . . .. .. . ..That's about 42 American.... :rolleyes:

Equally interesting, for me, is everybody's weight. 61 kg here.....

Ha! Now that's ONE way, I'm guessing, to shut down a thread..... :lol:

I would give a LOT to be only 61 kg. But then I am 5'9" so it is better that I am not. Thanks a lot for bringing it up! :lol:

Oh, shoot. I sorta got carried away! Don't hold it against me. Please???!! ;) And whatever you do, never ever remind me I said it. :lol:

Hehe wow you guys all just make my day when i am surrounded by all of these irrational people in my life.

Hehe wow you guys all just make my day when i am surrounded by all of these irrational people in my life.

Mine, too. Aren't they weird? :lol:

Equally interesting, for me, is everybody's weight. 61 kg here.....

13.5 stone.

We prefer to think of ourselves as creative, special, fun & sexy....not irrational or wierd

:D

I'm 39 and holding for another six months...

Yes very weird indeed.

age is just a number, and I'm not a number..... but I'll throw this out there: 52.

I was diagnosed in November 2011, but I have had sypmtoms of celiac disease since I was a teenager.

Thank you to all the folks here at the celiac.com forum with all their information, stories, and advice!!

My Father and I say we are 27, always 27. He just celebrated his birthday with the 75 year old San Franfransisco bridge. I started my second life after a run in with too many pills, 5 years ago. My Birthday is February 23, 1966. Thats 46 years old in non thinking terms and am married to a 45 year old man. Sing it wigh me, Im sexy and I know it. B)

After my mom turned 40, she always told people she was celebrating the anniversary of her 39th birthday.

I just celebrated the 9th anniversary of my 39th birthday.

Perhaps I'll switch to dog years . . . I'm almost 7.

Every year on my birthday I decide how old I'll be that year. This year I'm 34. :)

36 yrs here, and I had to look up how to change my weight to kg.! 48.6 kg.

K, I weigh 135lbs, and the conversion thingy says I'm 61.23 kilos. Therefore, Lfrost, you are tiny. Please eat a sandwich.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Who else is tired of hearing that? Are you with me? :lol: :lol: )

5'7 1/2 inches, 58.598 Kilograms.

Must need more ice cream. B)

Seems like a lot of older folk and a couple young'ns so far.

I haven't seen any older folks pipe in yet.

(we're the young'ns ....right?? :unsure: )

When I hit 40, I decided to start counting backwards, so.... I'm 25.

We prefer to think of ourselves as creative, special, fun & sexy....

:D

You got that right, sister! ;)

Ha! Now that's ONE way, I'm guessing, to shut down a thread..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're adorable.

28. I tried to think of something funny to accompany this information the way everyone else did, but I got nuthin.

yep, well, at your advanced age, Bunz that razor sharp quick wit starts to go and soon, you're out of ammo.....

I'm 34, which isn't particularly old but only one person in my raid group is older than me. Everyone else (other than my husband) is in the early 20's or even teens, it makes me feel old. As for weight, I tell people I look pretty much like my avatar, which is a rather large and rotund bird-like creature.

And I think I am old enough to be YOUR mother! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yet, you are quite possibly the youngest thinking one of us all. :)

yet, you are quite possibly the youngest thinking one of us all. :)

Why, thank you, IH! My 13-year old granddaughter said to me this weekend, "Grandma, you don't look like you're 105!" laugh.gif

Why, thank you, IH! My 13-year old granddaughter said to me this weekend, "Grandma, you don't look like you're 105!" laugh.gif

Isn't she sweet! There goes that inheritance. :lol:

I was so stunned and flattered when my grand niece saw a pic of me from 20 years ago and pointed and said "hey, that's Auntie!"....I gave her my car. (she is 6)