This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

How Old Are You?

Jestgar

love2travel Mentor

I am 55 but my kids tell me I act like I am going on 25 ,lol

At least you're not old enough to be my mom! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love2travel Mentor

Hey you said it not me, in the presence of all these witnesses and it is set in"online" which unlike stone, cannot be washed away.

Oh, shoot. I sorta got carried away! Don't hold it against me. Please???!! ;) And whatever you do, never ever remind me I said it. :lol:

love2travel Mentor

How did you know? Impossible, totally impossible to keep that girl in line! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Isn't she just the most ... oops. Guess I'd better be careful here. :P

love2travel Mentor

46...... . . .. .. . ..That's about 42 American.... :rolleyes:

Equally interesting, for me, is everybody's weight. 61 kg here.....

Ha! Now that's ONE way, I'm guessing, to shut down a thread..... :lol:

I would give a LOT to be only 61 kg. But then I am 5'9" so it is better that I am not. Thanks a lot for bringing it up! :lol:

Razzle Dazzle Brazell Enthusiast

Oh, shoot. I sorta got carried away! Don't hold it against me. Please???!! ;) And whatever you do, never ever remind me I said it. :lol:

Hehe wow you guys all just make my day when i am surrounded by all of these irrational people in my life.

love2travel Mentor

Hehe wow you guys all just make my day when i am surrounded by all of these irrational people in my life.

Mine, too. Aren't they weird? :lol:

psawyer Proficient

Equally interesting, for me, is everybody's weight. 61 kg here.....

13.5 stone.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kareng Grand Master

We prefer to think of ourselves as creative, special, fun & sexy....not irrational or wierd

:D

Roda Rising Star

I'm 39 and holding for another six months...

Razzle Dazzle Brazell Enthusiast

Yes very weird indeed.

jeanzdyn Apprentice

age is just a number, and I'm not a number..... but I'll throw this out there: 52.

I was diagnosed in November 2011, but I have had sypmtoms of celiac disease since I was a teenager.

Thank you to all the folks here at the celiac.com forum with all their information, stories, and advice!!

GF Lover Rising Star

My Father and I say we are 27, always 27. He just celebrated his birthday with the 75 year old San Franfransisco bridge. I started my second life after a run in with too many pills, 5 years ago. My Birthday is February 23, 1966. Thats 46 years old in non thinking terms and am married to a 45 year old man. Sing it wigh me, Im sexy and I know it. B)

Darn210 Enthusiast

After my mom turned 40, she always told people she was celebrating the anniversary of her 39th birthday.

I just celebrated the 9th anniversary of my 39th birthday.

Perhaps I'll switch to dog years . . . I'm almost 7.

Jestgar Rising Star

Every year on my birthday I decide how old I'll be that year. This year I'm 34. :)

Lfrost Explorer

36 yrs here, and I had to look up how to change my weight to kg.! 48.6 kg.

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

K, I weigh 135lbs, and the conversion thingy says I'm 61.23 kilos. Therefore, Lfrost, you are tiny. Please eat a sandwich.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(Who else is tired of hearing that? Are you with me? :lol: :lol: )

bartfull Rising Star

5'7 1/2 inches, 58.598 Kilograms.

Must need more ice cream. B)

IrishHeart Veteran

Seems like a lot of older folk and a couple young'ns so far.

I haven't seen any older folks pipe in yet.

(we're the young'ns ....right?? :unsure: )

When I hit 40, I decided to start counting backwards, so.... I'm 25.

IrishHeart Veteran

We prefer to think of ourselves as creative, special, fun & sexy....

:D

You got that right, sister! ;)

IrishHeart Veteran

Ha! Now that's ONE way, I'm guessing, to shut down a thread..... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you're adorable.

IrishHeart Veteran

28. I tried to think of something funny to accompany this information the way everyone else did, but I got nuthin.

yep, well, at your advanced age, Bunz that razor sharp quick wit starts to go and soon, you're out of ammo.....

Adalaide Mentor

I'm 34, which isn't particularly old but only one person in my raid group is older than me. Everyone else (other than my husband) is in the early 20's or even teens, it makes me feel old. As for weight, I tell people I look pretty much like my avatar, which is a rather large and rotund bird-like creature.

IrishHeart Veteran

And I think I am old enough to be YOUR mother! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yet, you are quite possibly the youngest thinking one of us all. :)

sa1937 Community Regular

yet, you are quite possibly the youngest thinking one of us all. :)

Why, thank you, IH! My 13-year old granddaughter said to me this weekend, "Grandma, you don't look like you're 105!" laugh.gif

IrishHeart Veteran

Why, thank you, IH! My 13-year old granddaughter said to me this weekend, "Grandma, you don't look like you're 105!" laugh.gif

Isn't she sweet! There goes that inheritance. :lol:

I was so stunned and flattered when my grand niece saw a pic of me from 20 years ago and pointed and said "hey, that's Auntie!"....I gave her my car. (she is 6)

Archived