Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

How Old Are You?

82 posts in this topic

Isn't she sweet! There goes that inheritance. :lol:

I was so stunned and flattered when my grand niece saw a pic of me from 20 years ago and pointed and said "hey, that's Auntie!"....I gave her my car. (she is 6)

Yes, she is sweet! And helped me clean yesterday...she needed more money to spend at the beach next week. tongue.gif

Out of the mouths of babes...your grand niece must be a sweetie, too. laugh.gif

Ads by Google:

Apparently I am 58. :blink:

(All this time I thought I was 28.)

Double nickles here. 5'1.5". 45.81 kg.

I never feel my age. I'm always 95 or 16 or 8. I like 8 best.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I haven't seen any older folks pipe in yet.

(we're the young'ns ....right?? unsure.gif )

When I hit 40, I decided to start counting backwards, so.... I'm 25.

I'll take the honors at 68. Ooops, can't remember anything else. Something you young'ns can look forward to. :)

I've recently turned 30. Given than in my home country that's the highest grade you can get in college, I just say I've reached near perfection. From next year on, I'll just say 30 cum laude ;) People usually think I am 22 or so, though. And I personally feel like I'm still that age.

For me...age is truly just a number.

When I turned 47 last May - I felt like a very ill 87 year old.

As 48 approaches - I'm feeling better than I did at 18.

Oh and I've always looked younger than I am - which has been both an advantage and disadvantage at different times. Now, I must say I am very pleased that I look much younger than many of my friends ;) Hubby is only two years older than me and folks think he is more like ten -- he hates it -- I love it.

Hi

I'm 51 (had to work it out from date of birth as I make a point of not remembering) but I'm sure there is some mistake with it as I have never felt my age.

Kind of got stuck in 20's/30's and haven't moved on in my mind.

I mean, 51 ?????????????? that can't be right :ph34r: !

Hi

I'm 51 (had to work it out from date of birth as I make a point of not remembering) but I'm sure there is some mistake with it as I have never felt my age.

Kind of got stuck in 20's/30's and haven't moved on in my mind.

I mean, 51 ?????????????? that can't be right :ph34r: !

:D

31 as of today ☺

Happy birthday, Caselynn! Enjoy!! birthday-cake-candle.gif

31 as of today ☺������������ lol it's a celebration to me, feeling good and loving life, makes it all worth while! And I'm pretty excited for cake! Who doesn't get excited for flour less chocolate cake, heck, who needs a birthday to have cake, not me! ������������

birthday-dancer.gif enjoy!!!!! ....I LOVE flourless chocolate cake!! HBD, Caselynn!!

I'll be 48 the 23rd of February. My body feels 90 but my mind feels 20.

I am roughly 15.5 stone, hard to tell precisely, the scale is broke! Made kind of a groaning sound last time I used it.

That's about 215 lbs.

6'1" or 185 CM

55 solar orbits for the Earth since I was spewed forth.

Four-eyed or wear glasses if you are not a grade schooler.

Haley's comet has passed us twice since I was breathing air, once on the way in and once on the way out.

http://www.metric-conversions.org/

I have 3 living sisters and two living brothers.

And a cat, Muffin. Meow! :)

After my mom turned 40, she always told people she was celebrating the anniversary of her 39th birthday.

I just celebrated the 9th anniversary of my 39th birthday.

Perhaps I'll switch to dog years . . . I'm almost 7.

I think along the same lines as your mom. I celebrate anniversaries too. In May I will be celebrating the 19th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

Oh my goodness, I've lost track of my age! I first put 20th anniversary then thought, no that makes me going on 49. Put in 18th, and that makes me turning 47.

LOL then I actually had to count the decades then use my fingers to add the additional years from my birth year to figure out what my age actually is! How sad is that? LOL

I think along the same lines as your mom. I celebrate anniversaries too. In May I will be celebrating the 19th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

Oh my goodness, I've lost track of my age! I first put 20th anniversary then thought, no that makes me going on 49. Put in 18th, and that makes me turning 47.

LOL then I actually had to count the decades then use my fingers to add the additional years from my birth year to figure out what my age actually is! How sad is that? LOL

I've had this exact conversation with myself - hubby has too and he doesn't have celi brain fog to blame ;)

Just curious about the average age of the c.com users.

61 and proudly wearing purple!!! My DH is 11 years younger. Do I get to subtract that from my age since he's keeping alive and young?

I'll take the honors at 68. Ooops, can't remember anything else. Something you young'ns can look forward to. :)

But you're so very young at heart!!!!

31 as of today ☺ lol it's a celebration to me, feeling good and loving life, makes it all worth while! And I'm pretty excited for cake! Who doesn't get excited for flour less chocolate cake, heck, who needs a birthday to have cake, not me!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

61 and proudly wearing purple!!! My DH is 11 years younger.

Loweee!!! I didn't know you were a cougar! ;)

Just turned 54 and proud of it. I have no problem telling my age, especially at work (high school). Gotta keep those high school boys in line. I was told by one recently that I look like a student (Just a little bragging, but at my age, I'm entitled) :P

Loweee!!! I didn't know you were a cougar! ;)

Just turned 54 and proud of it. I have no problem telling my age, especially at work (high school). Gotta keep those high school boys in line. I was told by one recently that I look like a student (Just a little bragging, but at my age, I'm entitled) :P

Brag away! You are beautiful inside & out! BTW, 24 years ago it was considered "robbing the cradle." I like Cougar better!  :D

I'll be 48 the 23rd of February. My body feels 90 but my mind feels 20.

That's today! so, happy Birthday, Colleen!!!

birthday-dancer.gif

Just turned 26 last month.

That's today! so, happy Birthday, Colleen!!!

birthday-dancer.gif

Thanks IH, spent the day on the beach while hubs fished, perfect.

Thanks IH, spent the day on the beach while hubs fished, perfect.

Happy Birthday Colleen!

Belated wishes that this year is filled with joy - sent from a beautiful beach in Santa Barbara :)