Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

gluten-free And Corn Free Supplements

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me find a gluten, dairy, and corn free multivitamin? I need to make sure it is completely free of corn and not just corn protein just to be safe. I appreciate ur help guys.

It is starting to scare me a bit losing a pound everday just seems too fast even though i have been overweight. I want to make sure i have safe supplements to take.

Thx guys!

Ads by Google:

Can anyone help me find a gluten, dairy, and corn free multivitamin? I need to make sure it is completely free of corn and not just corn protein just to be safe. I appreciate ur help guys.

It is starting to scare me a bit losing a pound everday just seems too fast even though i have been overweight. I want to make sure i have safe supplements to take.

Thx guys!

You could browse Kirkman's site--they have hypoallergenic supplements. You can search by choosing what you need to be free of. I use and like their products--great customer service if you have questions for them.

http://kirkmanlabs.com/Hypoallergic_Product.aspx

Genuine Health (http://www.genuinehealth.com/) has some multivitamins that are free of common allergens; may be worth taking a look at. Their products are of generally good quality with good reviews.

You might call Solgar @ 1-877-765-4274 & ask if their products contain any form of corn or if they have any which do not contain any form of corn.

You might call Solgar @ 1-877-765-4274 & ask if their products contain any form of corn or if they have any which do not contain any form of corn.

Thanks. Btw that topic posted twice. That happened before when i got that notice that there is a limited amoint of posts someone can do in a time frame. I thought it said to try again in 20 seconds but i see that it posted twice. :huh: maybe i did something wrong?

You could browse Kirkman's site--they have hypoallergenic supplements. You can search by choosing what you need to be free of. I use and like their products--great customer service if you have questions for them.

http://kirkmanlabs.com/Hypoallergic_Product.aspx

Oh thats neat too. Thank you. So looks like i have a couple of options :)

Thanks. Btw that topic posted twice. That happened before when i got that notice that there is a limited amoint of posts someone can do in a time frame. I thought it said to try again in 20 seconds but i see that it posted twice. :huh: maybe i did something wrong?

That's ok, probably just a glitch--I took care of it :)

If you find anything, let me know. I have been looking for a long time and have yet to find anything I can take. I need gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, and low salcylate.

That's ok, probably just a glitch--I took care of it :)

Hehe thankya! ;)

If you find anything, let me know. I have been looking for a long time and have yet to find anything I can take. I need gluten-free, corn-free, soy-free, and low salcylate.

Okay will do :)