Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Want A Coffee?

6 posts in this topic

Guys -

I'm just curious. (Again, I'm a biopsied celiac). I occasionally order a coffee from a coffee shop - just good old plain coffee.

That's okay, correct? I drink coffee normally at home but just wondered if that's something you guys have when you go to a restaurant?

Thanks! (We have a nice place called Barriques - the coffee is not flavored. All just strong dark coffee.) :):P

Ads by Google:

Guys -

I'm just curious. (Again, I'm a biopsied celiac). I occasionally order a coffee from a coffee shop - just good old plain coffee.

That's okay, correct? I drink coffee normally at home but just wondered if that's something you guys have when you go to a restaurant?

Thanks! (We have a nice place called Barriques - the coffee is not flavored. All just strong dark coffee.) :):P

Hi Amanda, I'm not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't hesitate to order a cup of plain coffee while out. I go to Starbucks all the time but order tea :)

Awesome. Thanks again, Patti. I'm sitting here drinking it thinking - I can totally order this right? :)!!!

I need my caffeine!!!

(By the way, the sertraline is working great.)

Hi Amanda, I'm not a coffee drinker but I wouldn't hesitate to order a cup of plain coffee while out. I go to Starbucks all the time but order tea :)

Awesome. Thanks again, Patti. I'm sitting here drinking it thinking - I can totally order this right? :)!!!

I need my caffeine!!!

(By the way, the sertraline is working great.)

Enjoy your coffee! Great news about the Sertraline ;)

Starbuck was always my favorite- Venti Iced coffee black and Caramel Macchiato. I have a problem with coffee now since eating gluten free. I've had the Tazo awake tea. It doesn't make me sick. I still need my caffeine so the tea works for me now.

The only places I wouldn't order a coffee are a bakery or pizza shop. Too much gluten in the air that might find its way into my cup.