Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Constipation And Indegestion

3 posts in this topic

Alright, so a while back, at least 6 months ago, i started having chronic constipation, to the point where i drink a senna tea 1-3 times a week to keep regular,

well a few days ago, i started getting what i assume is indigestion, nausea, hot flashes, little abdominal pain, after eating. one maybe 2 antacids and the indigestion was gone. and i felt OK, well this indigestion went on for 3 days, all 3 of these days, i did not need my laxative tea to have a bowel movement, i was able to just go, a few times, when i had the urge in the morning a little after waking up.

well on the 3rd day of this little indigestion episode, i noticed a bowel movement wasn't as easy, the indigestion went away that day, and the constipation came back,

i tried to jump my fiber intake that day to keep it going, but no luck, I'm back to my constipation, i have no clue why, anyone have insight?

Edit: im not trying to be obscene or anything, but during the indegestion time, i woke up with anerection, which was normal for me, i believe that stopped when the celiacs started, not sure thouh,

Ads by Google:

It kinda seems like your having a Dairy or Gluten incident. I react that way now if I have dairy. Just a thought for you.

I hope you get some relief.

ugh i have no clue, i know dairy causes things to move too fast, ive always been ok with dairy, i dont think its gluteneither, unless the less than 2% of blah blahblah is all adding up n did this, which is honestly my only opinion. im going to see my physician in a while to see if they can give some insight,