2 replies to this topic

#1 Niebr

Niebr

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

Alright, so a while back, at least 6 months ago, i started having chronic constipation, to the point where i drink a senna tea 1-3 times a week to keep regular,

well a few days ago, i started getting what i assume is indigestion, nausea, hot flashes, little abdominal pain, after eating. one maybe 2 antacids and the indigestion was gone. and i felt OK, well this indigestion went on for 3 days, all 3 of these days, i did not need my laxative tea to have a bowel movement, i was able to just go, a few times, when i had the urge in the morning a little after waking up.

well on the 3rd day of this little indigestion episode, i noticed a bowel movement wasn't as easy, the indigestion went away that day, and the constipation came back,

i tried to jump my fiber intake that day to keep it going, but no luck, I'm back to my constipation, i have no clue why, anyone have insight?

Edit: im not trying to be obscene or anything, but during the indegestion time, i woke up with anerection, which was normal for me, i believe that stopped when the celiacs started, not sure thouh,

The only dumb question, is the one that remains unasked.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 GF Lover

GF Lover

Melanoma Warrior

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

It kinda seems like your having a Dairy or Gluten incident. I react that way now if I have dairy. Just a thought for you.

I hope you get some relief.

HAVE A SUPER SHINY DAY

LTES gem 2014

*BiPolar, Major Depression, Anxiety *Hypothyroidism, *Celiac

*Metastatic Melanoma, *Immunotherapy Mitigated Vitiligo, *General Insanity

"We cautiously travel through life to arrive safely at our death" - J. R. C. , my Son.

Are We There Yet? and Dad says...All you have to do it ride it out.

Comments/views/opinions expressed on the site are my own and are not representative of Forum Admin/Owner

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

hairy-spider-smiley-emoticon.gif

#3 Niebr

Niebr

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

ugh i have no clue, i know dairy causes things to move too fast, ive always been ok with dairy, i dont think its gluteneither, unless the less than 2% of blah blahblah is all adding up n did this, which is honestly my only opinion. im going to see my physician in a while to see if they can give some insight,

The only dumb question, is the one that remains unasked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: