3 replies to this topic

#1 peacefirst

peacefirst

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

I am looking for whole foods cookbook without refined sugars, white rice and similar things.What are your favorites?

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 Kelleybean

Kelleybean

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:37 AM

I am looking for whole foods cookbook without refined sugars, white rice and similar things.What are your favorites?

We just got "Eat Like a Dinosaur" and I love it! They do paleo. It's directed at kids but some of the recipes are really easy and fast. I have sticky notes (what I use for "I want to try that") on just about every page! Also really like the Spunky Coconut's grain free cookbook.

#3 Kelleybean

Kelleybean

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:38 AM

We just got "Eat Like a Dinosaur" and I love it! They do paleo. It's directed at kids but some of the recipes are really easy and fast. I have sticky notes (what I use for "I want to try that") on just about every page! Also really like the Spunky Coconut's grain free cookbook.

Sorry, forgot to add that they both have websites if you want to try their recipes first ... www.paleoparents.com and www.spunkycoconut.com

#4 peacefirst

peacefirst

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

Sorry, forgot to add that they both have websites if you want to try their recipes first ... www.paleoparents.com and www.spunkycoconut.com

Thank you, Kelleybean! I will check them out. Yesterday I baked some gluten free wholesome ingredients millet cookies, and my husband gobbled them up...Well, I ate some and my son ate some, but I hoped to have some for today too- no such luck. I guess gluten free is not that bad. :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: