1 reply to this topic

#1 JaneWhoLovesRain

JaneWhoLovesRain

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

I buy this yogurt because 1) it tastes good and 2) it clearly says certified gluten free on the label. I bought a bunch today, not even looking at the label because it's always said "gluten free." I just pulled one out of the refrigerator to eat and NOWHERE AT ALL does it say gluten free, not on any of them!!! Anyone know anything about this? Did they change their formula?
Jane
Gluten free since 2010 when it was suggested that my vertigo/dizzy problems may be from gluten. Tested negative for DH in April of 2012. However I'm not convinced I don't have DH as pictures and description pretty much match what I have.
11/2012 tested positve for 1 of the 2 celiac genes

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Be Royal

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,117 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

This is what it says on thier website. Maybe they put it in a different place or its just a symbol now?: I have never found any yogurt with gluten except those ones that you add the toppings like granola.

http://chobani.com/products/faq/

'Is Chobani gluten-free?

Yes! All varieties of our Greek Yogurt are naturally gluten-free, which means they contain no wheat, rye, or barley or other gluten-containing thickeners, gelatins, gum blends, or stabilizers.

In fact, our products are certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). Look for this seal on all Chobani varieties.

back to top'

LTES

"We've waited 29 years for this and not even a Giant can stand in our way." - Mayor Sly James

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: