Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Happy Birthday

10 posts in this topic

Ravenwoodglass,

Happy Birthday to you and have a great day!

Susan

Ads by Google:

Happy Birthday Ravenwoodglass, I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Ravenwood! :)

Thanks guys. Just going to spend the day relaxing and waiting for the kids to call. Got dinner for tonight cooked yesterday and I will finish the very long book I have been reading, even if it takes all day. :)

Sounds nice and relaxing-enjoy:)

Happy birthday Ravenwood!

Whatcha reading?

Happy birthday Ravenwood!

Whatcha reading?

A book by Dean Koontz called Strangers. It was much better before it became a

you got your mind wiped because you saw something you shouldn't have seen story.

But since I am over 400 pages into a 689 page book kinda feel like I have to finish it. We are getting a thunderstorm so off to watch the lightning from my back sunroom. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

A book by Dean Koontz called Strangers. It was much better before it became a

you got your mind wiped because you saw something you shouldn't have seen story.

But since I am over 400 pages into a 689 page book kinda feel like I have to finish it. We are getting a thunderstorm so off to watch the lightning from my back sunroom. Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Stick with it- he makes it totally worth it in the end, with how he resolves the subject of 'what they shouldn't have seen' and with the evolution of the characters themselves. I just lurves Dean.

Have you read Odd Thomas? Or Watchers?

Happy Birfday!

Stick with it- he makes it totally worth it in the end, with how he resolves the subject of 'what they shouldn't have seen' and with the evolution of the characters themselves. I just lurves Dean.

Have you read Odd Thomas? Or Watchers?

Happy Birfday!

Yea I really like a lot of his books also. His characters really 'come alive'. I heard there is a new Odd Thomas book coming out soon. Can't wait to get my hands on it. My favorite was the first one. His books are definate keepers and rereaders.

Yea I really like a lot of his books also. His characters really 'come alive'. I heard there is a new Odd Thomas book coming out soon. Can't wait to get my hands on it. My favorite was the first one. His books are definate keepers and rereaders.

He just writes the best bad guys, doesn't he? My fave Odd was the second one, made me cry like a baby.... But I loved all of them, can't WAIT for the next one! Campout at Barnes&Noble, who's with me?