Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:16 AM
For those of you who get constipation, please join in too.
1. Do you get C or D?
2. How long before the cramps begin?
3. Does the pain occur in the same place or can it vary? (upper/lower abdomen and left/right)
4. How many days do the cramps last, and for how long each day?
5. Do you get back-pain? If yes, what type (location, is it movement-induced or constant and stingy?) and for how long?
5. Does muscle and joint soreness occur at the same time, before, after, or throughout?
6. Any specific signs that help you differentiate the cramps from other types of problems? (reflux/ indigestion/ period/ kidney/ gallbladder/ pancreas/ IBS)
I might add more questions later.
Thanks so much for those of you who take the time to share.
Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:32 AM
Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:56 PM
Still dealing with fatigue and some joint aches - but digestion is great. I hear that folks after getting gluten free can deal with caffeine - so hoping to risk drinking a normal cup of coffee again after years.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users