Follow Us:  Twitter Facebook RSS Feed            

arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

L'oreal Kérastase (Oléo Relax: Nutritive + Anti-Frizz Serum)

• Please log in to reply

No replies to this topic

#1 dani nero

dani nero

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:47 AM

Got gluten-symptoms two days ago, and can't figure out why for the life of me. I was careful about what I put in my mouth, the house is 100% gluten-free, and yet here they are.

The only thing that is new is this leave-in conditioning serum which I used for the first time.
I did check the ingredients and nothing indicated that it could contain gluten. It only has sals which I thought would be ok since it's only applied to hair-tips. There is very limited information about it on the product's website and they don't even provide an email address. I'll have to call them, but thought I'd ask if anyone here knows in the meantime.

The Ingredients include:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Elaeis Guineesis oil/Palm Oil, Shorea Robusta butter/Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Benzyl Alchohol, Eugenol, Perfume/Fragrance.

So anyone ever used this serum before and know if it's safe? Here's a picture of the product.
http://www.soap.com/...lax-serum-56571
Self diagnosed January 2012, and on elimination, low-salicylate & low-iodine diet.
Also G6PD

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: