#1 Aunia Moon

Aunia Moon

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to this disease and forum. I am on 3 months gluten free. That includes everything from hair products, dish soap, makeup, food, etc. things are better, much better - but I can tell there is a long road. Looking forward to getting to know people, offering support, gaining knowledge, and getting support as well.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 sa1937

sa1937

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

Welcome to the forum, Aunia! You might want to check our Newbie 101 info and feel free to ask questions you may have. There's a wealth of information on the forum in many different topics so read away. We were all newbies once so have been in your shoes.
Sylvia
Positive Celiac Blood Panel - Dec., 2009
Endoscopy with Positive Biopsy - April 9, 2010
Gluten Free - April 9, 2010

#3 Chris Anne

Chris Anne

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie to this disease and forum. I am on 3 months gluten free. That includes everything from hair products, dish soap, makeup, food, etc. things are better, much better - but I can tell there is a long road. Looking forward to getting to know people, offering support, gaining knowledge, and getting support as well.

Welcome Aunia! I am also new, 10 months diagnosed. I am stll having problems and I am wondering about hair products, soap. What are you using, may I ask? I feel I am also dairy intolerent. So I have started to watch that too. Well good luck to you!
Chris Burrelli

#4 squirmingitch

squirmingitch

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to you both! If you use the search box for the board (it says; search forum via google) & put in shampoo or anything else you want to know about; you will come up with threads dealing with that subject.
BTW, I use Suave Naturals -- both the shampoo & conditioner --- gluten-free & cheap -- they work great for me.Posted Image

Self diagnosed dh Sept. 2011~~~ confirmed dx July 18, 2012
Gluten free Dec. 2011
Soy free Dec. 2011
Hubs self diagnosed dh March 30, 2012
Hubs gluten free March 30, 2012

Summer 2013 We both have added back a little soy which is near unavoidable & we are doing okay with that small amount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: