Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

App

12 posts in this topic

I thought it would be cool if there was an app for this forum on android and apple. Can anyone make this possible?

Ads by Google:

Wouldn't any mobile device with web browsing capability be able to navigate the forums?

Wouldn't any mobile device with web browsing capability be able to navigate the forums?

yes but it would be easier, quicker, and cooler to have an app lol.

yes but it would be easier, quicker, and cooler to have an app lol.

I see. However, not only would it be easier and quicker, but also more widely accessible and less costly, to simply create a version of the site which is optimized for mobile devices. But it's still an additional cost, so I'm guessing it won't happen unless it makes dollars and cents to do so.

I see. However, not only would it be easier and quicker, but also more widely accessible and less costly, to simply create a version of the site which is optimized for mobile devices. But it's still an additional cost, so I'm guessing it won't happen unless it makes dollars and cents to do so.

oh okay

I thought it would be cool if there was an app for this forum on android and apple. Can anyone make this possible?

Only Scott and Peter know if that is possible or something they want to do. I don't know how much work or money it would take. They read suggestions and decide if the suggestion is helpful & if its something they can do. I'm guessing it wouldn't be an instant change if they wanted to do it.

I do find the site hard to use on my Iphone but it works well on my iPad.

Hmmm..I thought this was an app on my android...or mobile viewing? I looked on my laptop...very different from my phone...

Hmmm..I thought this was an app on my android...or mobile viewing? I looked on my laptop...very different from my phone...

ok

There is an app for message boards on android called Tapatalk, but this website is not compatible.

There is an app for message boards on android called Tapatalk, but this website is not compatible.

oh ok

The forum should already redirect iphone/pad users to a different version of this forum that is better for those systems.

Scott

The forum should already redirect iphone/pad users to a different version of this forum that is better for those systems.

Scott

I recently found out it does but one disadvantage of that is i can not login with my facebook. At least i dont think so.