#1 Swimmr

Swimmr

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hi,

I am already a member and don't prefer to start a new profile since I've been a member under another name for years now. I am Swimmr. I haven't visited in a while and needed to log in and the password I thought was under my account, isn't, so I clicked on the "forgot my password" and got the email to click on the link to finish the process, then was prompted to check my email again for my "new password" and this was hours ago. How long does it take? It didn't say it would take any given amount of time. I tried to contact a moderator but can't find a way to do that as an outsider.

I logged in using my facebook and plan to deactivate as soon as my other profile is recovered.

Thanks in advance!
-Self-diagnosed gluten/wheat intolerance 2007. Negative (basic) blood test for celiac disease March 2009.
-Diagnosed positive for Celiac 5/11/2010!!
-Vitamin D low (last year was deficient), Iodine low, Protein S low. Balance/dizziness not related to Celiac.
-Elimination diet 11-4-2009 and ended 02-28-2010. Tolerating dairy again. Highly intolerant to soy, sensitive to green peas and corn kernels.
"Oh CRAP! Are you SERIOUS??

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

It should only take a minute or two for the email to be sent. Is is possible your spam filter junked it?
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 Swimmr

Swimmr

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

It should only take a minute or two for the email to be sent. Is is possible your spam filter junked it?

No, because I got the initial confirmation just fine that supplied to link to celiac.com for the final stage of resetting the email. I click on the link and then it tells me that an email has been sent with my "new" password. And still nothing is there - not even in the junk folder. :(
-Self-diagnosed gluten/wheat intolerance 2007. Negative (basic) blood test for celiac disease March 2009.
-Vitamin D low (last year was deficient), Iodine low, Protein S low. Balance/dizziness not related to Celiac.
-Elimination diet 11-4-2009 and ended 02-28-2010. Tolerating dairy again. Highly intolerant to soy, sensitive to green peas and corn kernels.

#4 Swimmr

Swimmr

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

Third time is the charm...got it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: