No replies to this topic

#1 RonSchon

RonSchon

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:12 PM

In addition to gluten, I am being negatively affected by other things that are kind of hard to pin down.

At the moment I'm on an extremely limited diet, which allows me to recover. However if I stray away from a very tight grouping of food/drink I get poisoned.

An acquaintance mentioned that he had done this immunolab testing, and learned some things that allow him to feel really good and to enjoy more variety without running into unknowns.

I'll be consulting with a doctor in the next couple of weeks - but one of my questions that comes to mind right of the bat is will the test still show +1/+2/+3/+4 for items if I'm on a very tight diet?

My acquaintance showed me his results booklet, and it showed about 25 items that he was "+" for and I can't imagine that he was necessarily currently consuming all of those items when he went in for his test.

His test booklet date was from 2007, so his reference information was a little dated.

Anybody that could chime in with some current information would be greatly appreciated.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: