Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Support Group In Southern Nh/boston Area?

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've been a member now for 8 months, joined when my daughter had 14" of intestine removed for a bowel obstuction on New Year's Eve. Now she can't eat a trace of gluten. She never really was supposed to eat it, by process of elimination diet, but as a pre-teen, she cheated. I've gone 100% gluten-free also sine 1/1/12 and feel much better than I did, more energy, lost 7 lbs, eat more healthy and organic foods, etc.

Anyway, I won't ramble any longer...I wanted to start a support group in Southern NH and wondering if anyone else is interested? I'm also going to start a consulting nutrition business for people that are gluten-free and newly diagnosed or don't know how to eat or cook properly. I have my degrees in Business and a BS in Natural Health.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

Best,

Trish

Ads by Google:

Hi Trish,

I've been gluten free for 5 years. That would be great if you wanted to start a new support group for Southern NH. Where do you live? I am in Manchester. There are so many places to eat gluten free in this area so that's not a problem, but I would love to share stories with other people who eat this way. It's amazing to go to the grocery stores and even the cashiers are familiar with why you are buying gluten free items.

Let me know if you do decide to go forward with the support group idea.

Bev

Hi Bev,

I found another gentlemen that does support groups and am trying to set up a support meeting with him & others. If you can e-mail me your contact info that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Trish

peacefuleating@yahoo.com