18 replies to this topic

#16 ncdave

ncdave

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

Oh i see i"m not the only one that wanted there dollar back!!!
I"m not talking reel green just a little green. Seems like when i eat chocolate i wake up very dizzy the next morning, is there a connection between the sugar an dizzyness or vertigo?
One more thing what can i do to gain some weight back, i"ve lost 35lbs in the last 9 months, i didn"t need to lose any! I try an eat small portions every couple hours, I have not lost any weight in the last month but I have not gained any either. I need a natural food thats very fatning, the coconut is 190 calories per tablespoon. I"m hoping that helps. I also need something so i don"t have to take miralax daily!
gluten free 12/11
dairy free 2/12
soy free 10/12
corn free 10/12
nightshade free 10/12

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 GFinDC

GFinDC

A little farting never hurt anybody... :-).

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,134 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:11 PM

I guess you didn't notice the rubber band attached to those dollars I refunded eh? :)

Yeah, coconut is something I'd like to be able to eat but it doesn't agree with that idea. I don't know if I'd take the Miralax, it seems to me psyillium husks would be a more natural remedy than PEG. Not much easier to spell but at least it's shorter.

Polyethylene Glycol 3350

I used psyillium husks for a while, I put a little in everything I ate. Works ok.
Proverbs 25:16 "Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee, lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it."
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul

#18 eatmeat4good

eatmeat4good

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

Well since you sent a couple extra bucks, i"ll try again. Maby i let mine get a little to ripe, it was pretty soft an didn"t look to good inside. ( didn"t taste to good either). You should try the drink it"s really great, Did you know the greener bananas taste much sweeter than the ripe ones!

Hey Dave! I hate avocado's too! But I make myself eat one every day because they are so darn good for you. the trick is to find exactly the ripeness you like them. I like mine just barely ripe...soft enough for the pit to pop out but not to the mush stage...yuck. And if there is any brown...I cut it off...it can't be good for you I figure...but I know others who eat it even if it is brown. Anyway, the firmly ripe not mush ripe is the way to go. I like slightly green banana's too and I never eat them ripe! We must have the same taste bud genes... :D
Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.
--Hippocrates

#19 ncdave

ncdave

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:02 AM

I"ll try an get off the miralax, sounds like i need to eat more peas, an stop peeling the potatoes. I was hoping for someone to recommend trying prunes or something.
Last couple of days have been tough to say the least ! I know i have not ate anything wrong. After reading 3 pages from back in 06 about paper plates an paper towels i pretty much ruled those out.
Sometimes i sleep in while my girl friend is getting ready for work. I read the lable on the back of a paul mitchell hair spray can. In bold black letters it says Hydrolyzed wheat protein breathing hair spray may not be in my best interest.
gluten free 12/11
dairy free 2/12
soy free 10/12
corn free 10/12
nightshade free 10/12

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: