No replies to this topic

#1 Celiac Ninja

Celiac Ninja

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

I am the unfortunate owner of a few warts on my finger that have proven extremly stubborn in their demise. They keep spreading instead of dying. So, I decided after trying many little odd techniques and some store bought methods, to take myself down to the dermatologist and see what could be done. Normally I would not have because of; A-no insurance, B-don't trust doctors, C-hospitals make me sick (nauseous sick). But, I've got to think about the baby, don't want baby to get warts since he will be 50% my DNA and suseptabel. My hubby has insurance that covers our little family and I'm gonna rip these warts off my finger if someone else doesn't. They are UGLY!!!!

So, Valley Medical seems to have one dermatologist, which may be the only one in town of a population of 30-60 thousand (census says 60 thou). So far this dermatologist is freezing the suckers off quite nicley. Had my first session and froze the four warts really good, hurt like heck but I'm so happy they are suffering! :D Got another session in 3 weeks, hopefully I can keep the bandaid or a glove on when changing baby's diapers (wouldn't want any warts on the poor little guy's bum :( I would just cry.)

If anyone has skin issues and is wondering about a dermatologist, so far I do recommend Barbera Arnsen at Valley Medical. Got a good personality and very attentive to the pain issue and didn't push me to have pain killers when freezing the warts and there were a lot of them on one finger. Since I'm pregnant I'm opting out of pain killers and anything taken that could have gluten in it orally as expected.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: