Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Coconut Flour Banana Bread

5 posts in this topic

Just made this tonight! It's delicious... Best part...my type 1 diabetic hubby can enjoy it, too!

Super easy to make... (I used raw stevia instead of the liquid).

She has a coconut blueberry banana bread recipe that is really good, too...

http://www.mygutsy.com/coconut-flour-banana-bread/

Ads by Google:

Thanks for sharing -- didn't have any ripe bananas so I substituted canned pumpkin -- worked great - also left out Stevia because I've never used it. I have been getting ready to try GAP muffins/bread thus had the coconut flour at the ready - great timing :)

Thanks again :)

Thanks for sharing -- didn't have any ripe bananas so I substituted canned pumpkin -- worked great - also left out Stevia because I've never used it. I have been getting ready to try GAP muffins/bread thus had the coconut flour at the ready - great timing :)

Thanks again :)

Awesome! I've really been concentrating on coconut and almond flour because of the hubby... Great stuff!

You should try the recipe for coconut flatbread pizza! Easy and really good...

:)

Lisa-

Definitely going to try the coconut flour flatbread/pizza crust - funny I have hated anything made with coconut my entire life...could taste even the tiniest amounts in cookies, etc. Now after losing every grain and nut flour - today I ate my coconut flour pumpkin bread and I could taste the coconut, but the fact that I had a bread-like substance in my hand outweighed my distaste of cocunut - guess old dogs can learn new tricks ;)

Irish-

I Love Elana's Pantry too - it is wonderful that she shares her great recipes. I sure hope I can eat almond flour again at some point - I miss using it for baking.

Gotta go have another little piece of pumpkin bread - Thanks again :)