Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Please Read :)

5 posts in this topic

I Have an question, that hopefully someone knows that answer to. If your stomach is inflamed from chronic gastritis, and being that stomach inflammation causes enzymes, mucus, and acid restriction etc What the poorly digested foods cause or mimic temporary food intolerance's? I just found out I have gastritis, and it was before I had food intolerance. Now all of the sudden, chicken gives me anxiety, oils, fatty foods, gluten, corn, dairy, you name it? Whats your opinion guys?

Ads by Google:

I Have an question, that hopefully someone knows that answer to. If your stomach is inflamed from chronic gastritis, and being that stomach inflammation causes enzymes, mucus, and acid restriction etc What the poorly digested foods cause or mimic temporary food intolerance's? I just found out I have gastritis, and it was before I had food intolerance. Now all of the sudden, chicken gives me anxiety, oils, fatty foods, gluten, corn, dairy, you name it? Whats your opinion guys?

So sorry, I'm not understanding the question. Could you restate it please?

So sorry, I'm not understanding the question. Could you restate it please?

I didn't understand it either. My daughter had gastritis caused by a medication. I do know that when you have it you must avoid hot foods, both spicy and temperature heat. Best to eat bland/mild foods that are cool or slightly warm.

Symptoms of gastritis are discomfort or pain in the upper abdomen, belching, nausea and vomiting, bloating, burning or fullness sensation in the upper part of the belly.

These symptoms may be the same ones you can get when you have a food intolerance but the cause of them is not poorly digested food. The cause is because the lining of the stomach has been damaged and is in an irritable state.

It may help to eliminate the foods you suspect to cause it one by one for a few days. Then see which you improve without.