Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Clarification Please

4 posts in this topic

A member posted this statement:

Ads by Google:

I have never heard of digestive enzymes digesting the beneficial bacteria before.

I take probiotics on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning or at bedtime, as suggested by my GI doctor. Some people prefer to take them with food.

I used to take digestive enzymes before/with a meal when I had pancreatic insufficiency because that is what they are designed to do.

Some digestive enzyme formulas on the market even contain probiotics in them. I do not know much about them, though.

I have never heard of digestive enzymes digesting the beneficial bacteria before.

I take probiotics on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning or at bedtime, as suggested by my GI doctor. Some people prefer to take them with food.

I used to take digestive enzymes before/with a meal when I had pancreatic insufficiency because that is what they are designed to do.

Some digestive enzyme formulas on the market even contain probiotics in them. I do not know much about them, though.

Thanks.

I also take my Probiotic first thing in the morning. I take my Papyra Enzymes if my stomach is a bit sore. They are quite mild on me. The papyra also works for my son who also has stomach issues. He takes after me in sooooooooo many ways, which may not be a good thing :lol:

Thanks again!