16 replies to this topic

#16 bossley

bossley

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:16 PM

Exactly Bossley! I apologize for not expressing myself clearly. It's just that I can see and empathize with your suffering and because I found my answers here, I know that you could find answers to questions you don't even have yet. This site is like the encyclopedia of celiac. All of the answers are right here. We just need to go looking to find them.

PLEASE, don't let what I said ever stop you from asking questions! Lord knows I have asked more than my share and the patient, wonderful folks here have always provided good solid answers.

Forgive me? :huh:

Thank you, I thought you were getting sick of my questions.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#17 SensitiveMe

SensitiveMe

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

Bossley, I can't even imagine anyone on here becoming sick of your questions. Questions are a good thing...they provide information for others and even encourage others to ask questions. :)

I recently did hear something about shrimp...it was about shrimp being imported from other countries containing harmful chemicals, and shipments being rejected. As best as I got from what I have read is that it is not a new problem and has been going on for years but improvements have been being made. As for me, I am not concerned about it and will not be concerned until I hear something more specific.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: