4 replies to this topic

#1 bossley

bossley

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:45 PM

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 flowerqueen

flowerqueen

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:44 AM

Has anyone ever had there face swell up(eyes) after over doing it in exercise? I work at Walmart and they had me push carts for 8 hours, the next day my eyes were swollen. I only ate rice and boiled eggs all day because I was at work, so it was not food related. My previous days were clean also. What do you think? I'm doing a whole food diet so I'm staying pretty clean.

Do you have any other health issues? High blood pressure etc?
Under active thyroid; diabetic; hiatus hernia; acid reflux; dairy intolerant; arthritis; sciatica due to spine degeneration; diagnosed with coeliac disease November 2011; fibromyalgia; allergic to Thyme & MSG and alcohol. Allergic to TCP antiseptic, and plasters. Taking medication for severe muscle spasms in upper back.
Despite all, remaining positive!

#3 frieze

frieze

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

Think of all the potential contamination on those carts!
Did you wash your hands frequently? Not hand sanitizer, WASHING, with running water?

#4 Takala

Takala

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

#5 bossley

bossley

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

No, that's more likely an allergic reaction. :o

You are totally right. I kept digging in my head for what I did and I finally got it. I had a appt. with my skin Dr. to get a skin abrasion, I only do this twice a year so I forget. I always swell after that. It sure feels good to figure something out and be done with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: