Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Rh Factor - Neg. Or Pos. Who Has It?

8 posts in this topic

I am just wondering who of us with dh has the RH factor in our blood. I do; I am RH neg. as was my mom who had dh (now I know it was dh). I'm just wondering & curious about whether that has any effect on how we react to iodine or salicylates affecting our dh.

I seem to still remain unbelievably sensitive to iodine after 9 1/2 months gluten-free & also to the sals.

Ads by Google:

I don't have DH and neither did Mom, but we both had/have celiac and we both had/have psoriasis. She was RH+ and I am RH-. (And I was born before they had treatment. We BOTH alsmost died.)

I don't have DH and neither did Mom, but we both had/have celiac and we both had/have psoriasis. She was RH+ and I am RH-. (And I was born before they had treatment. We BOTH alsmost died.)

I was born before treatment too. They had another doc standing by ready to do an immediate transfusion if needed. I was the 3rd kid which was a big no - no at that time. But thankfully the transfusion wasn't needed.

I'm O+, fwiw. I can't say about my sensitivity to iodine, though when I have a 1 drop supplement (3 drops is supposed to be 100% of rda) every couple of days, the back of my knees does get a bit itchy. I keep at it though, since I know I need some iodine and I'm not sure I get very much in my diet.

I am RH negative and am very sensitive to iodine. It makes my DH go crazy.

I'm new on the Forum and had biopsy yesterday to confirm DH but I am RH negative.

I am just wondering who of us with dh has the RH factor in our blood. I do; I am RH neg. as was my mom who had dh (now I know it was dh). I'm just wondering & curious about whether that has any effect on how we react to iodine or salicylates affecting our dh.

I seem to still remain unbelievably sensitive to iodine after 9 1/2 months gluten-free & also to the sals.

I am RH neg and my Mum who is also Celiac is RH pos......no help here! ;)

I'm afraid I'm no help either. My daughter and I both have celiac and both of us are RH negative. Neither of us have DH.