Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

White Sand, Palm Trees, And A Hut On The Beach...

5 posts in this topic

For our 20th anniversary, this is what I want. A week at the beach with NOTHING else to do but nap in the sand. I don't want tourist attractions. I don't want to spend a lot of $. I want solitude and no cell reception. Any ideas?

Ads by Google:

And blue water. I forgot blue water. Very important....

Some friends of mine went to Little Cayman Brac a few years ago. They loved it. They said it wasn't a tourist trap, there wasn't anything to do except lie in the sun, swim, and eat. It wasn't crowded at all. As a matter of fact, they were advised against it by their travel agent because she said it was boring. Sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

Indeed it does! I shall Google it. The problem with vacations is that you spend so much time trying to do cool stuff and you come home exhausted. I want to be forced to zone out!

Some friends of mine went to Little Cayman Brac a few years ago. They loved it. They said it wasn't a tourist trap, there wasn't anything to do except lie in the sun, swim, and eat. It wasn't crowded at all. As a matter of fact, they were advised against it by their travel agent because she said it was boring. Sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

oooo excellent ;) this is what my hubby and I wanted for our honeymoon but we couldn't afford the travel...or find a place like this. Hmmmm...maybe time to save up for vow renewals? :D :D Thanks for sharing!