Gluten-free Almond Cookies
This is a special recipe made without gluten. Crispy rice is available from a food distributor or health food shop.
½ cup butter or margarine
½ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1 tsp almond extract
½ cup rice flour
2 cup crispy rice (crushed)
2 tbsp chopped almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F. cream butter and Sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Add almond extract and egg. Beat well. Stir in flour, crispy rice and almonds.
3. Shape into balls, 1" in diameter and place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Press with a floured fork to flatten slightly.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly browned.
Gluten-Free Almond Cookies
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users