Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Almond Butter/pb Recall Expanded

7 posts in this topic

Ads by Google:

Blah! My last jar of TJ's peanut butter was not on the list, but the one I opened and shared with my daughter on an apple today is.

We'll be fine, I imagine, but now there is a practically full jar of very tasty almond butter in the trash. :(

And we have no more nut butter in the house!! Oh noes!! ;)

Curious -- anyone know how long it takes to figure out if the problem came from within the plant that produces these products OR if it is possible that other companies could have received problem nuts but have not yet recalled their products.

I certainly picked a great week to trial almonds ;)

Does anyone know if the raw almond butter was on the recall list?

Does anyone know if the raw almond butter was on the recall list?

Check the link. That was what had been recalled until the date it was published.

This is all of the recalls of anything, in the last few days

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/default.htm

MOre PB and almond butter products being recalled

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm320647.htm

BTW - lately I've been making my own almond butter and it is SUPER easy. I just roast some raw almonds for about 15 minutes, let them cool slightly, then throw in the food processor with some salt and coconut oil. If I bulk order the almonds from Amazon, it is way cheaper than the store bought brand. Just thought I'd throw that in there, b/c until recently it never occurred to me that I could do my own.