Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

"wow, That's Good!"

27 posts in this topic

Well, hey C-Kip! :) I have not "seen" you in while!! I do hope all's well. Sorry to to go "off track for a sec"... :lol: cheers, IH

Thanks IrishHeart! :) I work for a school system and went back to work after my summer break at the same time my grandson was born! They live with me, so life is often very busy here! I'm trying to get back here more often now!

Ads by Google:

When Udi's first came out with their hotdog and hamburger buns, I was excited to get some for my daughter who had gone without for so long. What happens when you do without for years? Your taste buds change . . . you develop a new norm. She hates buns on her hot dogs and hamburgers. "It's too dry. It soaks up all my ketchup" :P

What do you do with a package of hotdog buns? I make little garlic breads out of them for spaghetti night . . . she loves them. She loves the buns, just not on her hotdogs. :lol:

Udi's and Rudi's are interchangeable here. All depends on which one is on sale. I love that I can get them both at my local Kroger and it's cheaper than Whole Foods.

I've used the Ener-G bread for bread crumbs. It was fine in the finished product but even the smell is bad . . . way too yeasty or somethin'.

I sometimes use the hotdog rolls for sub sandwiches. I agree,sometimes I'd rather have a hotdog without the bun.