Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Hello From Lady Uk

4 posts in this topic

New to site. Keen on making friends with others in similar situations. Sinus and stomach problems and lacking in energy. Many years. Otherwise am a bubbly, bright, educated lady who is interesting and interested in many subjects.

Ads by Google:

Welcome to the forum Samantha! Feel free to ask questions and someone is pretty likely to have an answer, or make one up. :) Going gluten-free is quite a journey and it helps to have some friends in the same boat. We can all paddle together. :)

New to site. Keen on making friends with others in similar situations. Sinus and stomach problems and lacking in energy. Many years. Otherwise am a bubbly, bright, educated lady who is interesting and interested in many subjects.

Hi Samantha, i'm new here too and from the uk also. I have to say, although i've only posted a couple of times, it's been the most helpful and informative place i've found on the internet regarding coeliac/intolerance. There seem to be so many symptoms and they vary greatly from person to person. I've found out so much on here that isn't mentioned anywhere else! I hope you find it as positive as I do :) .

Hiya, I have been here about 3 months and am from UK too.

There are fantastic folks here, and lots of super bright bunnies. Ask lots of questions!