Hello From Lady Uk
Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:22 AM
Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:00 PM
Job 30:27 My bowels boiled, and rested not: the days of affliction prevented me.
Thyroid cyst and nodules, Lactose / casein intolerant. Diet positive, gene test pos, symptoms confirmed by Dr-head. My current bad list is: gluten, dairy, sulfites, coffee (the devil's brew), tea, Bug's Bunnies carrots, garbanzo beans of pain, soy- no joy, terrible turnips, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, and hard work. have a good day! :-) Paul
Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:59 AM
Hi Samantha, i'm new here too and from the uk also. I have to say, although i've only posted a couple of times, it's been the most helpful and informative place i've found on the internet regarding coeliac/intolerance. There seem to be so many symptoms and they vary greatly from person to person. I've found out so much on here that isn't mentioned anywhere else! I hope you find it as positive as I do .
New to site. Keen on making friends with others in similar situations. Sinus and stomach problems and lacking in energy. Many years. Otherwise am a bubbly, bright, educated lady who is interesting and interested in many subjects.
Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:15 PM
There are fantastic folks here, and lots of super bright bunnies. Ask lots of questions!
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users