3 replies to this topic

#1 tctwhite

tctwhite

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:27 AM

I guess I got CC'd somehow. We grabbed something quick for lunch because we are heading out for camping this afternoon. BIG mistake. :( I ate their grilled nuggets and fruit cup. Last time I was fine, this time, not so much.
Diagnosed with: Fibromyalgia, IBS, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic Gastritis, Asthma, Depression, Anxiety, severe allergies, and Im sure Im leaving out something else.
Biopsy 7/2012 was a bust as the Dr didn't test for Celiac.
Gluten Free 8/7/2012

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 gatita

gatita

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

Arrgh, I hate that, when something that worked before... suddenly doesn't.

I got super sick from PF Changs, which broke my heart. I've just about given up on eating out ever again. Sorry you had to go through it. Grr...

Diagnosed with wheat hates me 4/13

#3 Darissa

Darissa

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

I guess I got CC'd somehow. We grabbed something quick for lunch because we are heading out for camping this afternoon. BIG mistake. :( I ate their grilled nuggets and fruit cup. Last time I was fine, this time, not so much.

So sorry. We eat at our local ChickFila too much! But we always ask to talk to one of the managers or leads. We ask them to prepare it fresh, and change gloves, and they do a great job. We haven't been glutened in 4 years at our local one (an we are sensitive to cross contact). We do try and go off hours if possible, but not always able to with our schedule. Try it again. Talk to a manager. Hopefully it will be better for you!

And sorry about the other persons post about PFCHangs. That is our go-to place if we want a sitdown or we are traveling. We have eaten at them in at least 5 different States, and always done great! Hope you give that another try too!

#4 gatita

gatita

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:21 AM

And sorry about the other persons post about PFCHangs. That is our go-to place if we want a sitdown or we are traveling. We have eaten at them in at least 5 different States, and always done great! Hope you give that another try too!

I will try PF Changs again when I get the courage... the food was so good!

I understand our OP's frustration though... eating out, especially with friends and family, is supposed to be fun :(

Diagnosed with wheat hates me 4/13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: