3 replies to this topic

#1 r185

r185

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Found a really good place in Hastings on Hudson NY (Westchester County) called Slices Pizza (Main Street downtown). A lot of specailty pizzas and pastas, well worth a visit. Their website doesn't highlight gluten-free, but all pizza and (I think) all pasta dishes are available: www.sliceshastings.com

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 pshifrin

pshifrin

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Found a really good place in Hastings on Hudson NY (Westchester County) called Slices Pizza (Main Street downtown). A lot of specailty pizzas and pastas, well worth a visit. Their website doesn't highlight gluten-free, but all pizza and (I think) all pasta dishes are available: www.sliceshastings.com

Did you go down the street to by the way bakery for dessert? It's a 100% gluten-free / DF bakery.

#3 pshifrin

pshifrin

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Was just in Tarrytown getting a haircut and next door http://www.mrnicksbrickovenpizza.com/ has a sign in the window "gluten-free Pizza". I went in to ask about it and as soon as I said gluten-free Mr Nick says "Oh don't worry, I will make you any pizza you want with gluten-free toppings, I'm very careful, cook it in a separate tin (crust appears to be French Meadow in it's own tin), we will be very careful etc, etc." Don't you love when they go out of their way to reassure you? End result was a delicious Hawaiian Pizza!

#4 jkmunchkin

jkmunchkin

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

I live in Tarrytown and go to Mr. Nicks all the time. We love it! I don't even have to order anymore. As soon as I walk in they know exactly what I want. gluten-free White Pizza, half with broccoli.

We also go to By The Way Bakery (BTW) pretty often. Amazing bakery and the owner is a sweetheart.

We'll have to check out Slices.
Jillian

Positive Blood test and Biopsy
Inflamed stomach lining
Gluten free since July 6, 2005
Tarrytown, NY

"Sometimes being a b$tch is all a woman has to hold onto." - Dolores Claiborne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: