arrowShare this page:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Ads by Google:
Celiac.com Sponsor:                                    

Photo
- - - - -

Dr. Sean Hurley (Digestive Disease Physicians)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BabsV

BabsV

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

So, I finally got to see Dr. Hurley -- it was a several week wait to get in to see him but he'd been recommended by my nutritionist (who I *love*) as a Celiac-savvy physician so I was willing to wait. I brought in copies of all my Celiac related tests which he reviewed BEFORE he came in to see me; I had to wait a bit but he actually apologized for being late as he had wanted to review my records before talking with me?!?! We had a brief discussion where he asked for some clarification as timeline, tests, etc. and then we were able to move forward to establish that I could add him to my "team" of doctors (he was more than happy to get on board) and to figure out next steps...he also recommends another scope to check healing progress since my blood tests are negative but I'm still having serious pain issues. He wasn't dismissive about any of my questions or concerns and honestly, I felt really comfortable with him and his level of Celiac knowledge. If you are in the Washington DC area and looking for someone you might give him a try.

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: