This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Questions Re Shared Toaster Oven, Initialisms

KikiB

JNBunnie1 Community Regular

Maybe you have a possessed computer?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mushroom Proficient

I did exactly what you said, Gee FREE....and nothing happened.

Maybe I am just "multi-quote challenged" :unsure:

The important part is the last part -- after you have done your multiquoting you do have to hit the Add Reply button to get them to pop up.

psawyer Proficient

The important part is the last part -- after you have done your multiquoting you do have to hit the Add Reply button to get them to pop up.

True, dat!

GottaSki Mentor

True, dat!

Ta Da --- I'd failed many times too...I had been using the "reply" button of the last post I selected for multiquote.

Add Reply at the bottom of the thread - finally - thanks all!

GFinDC Veteran

I did exactly what you said, Gee FREE....and nothing happened.

Maybe I am just "multi-quote challenged" :unsure:

OK, then I must not have said it right, or clearly, or in English. Somehow I screwed it up. I am better with pictures myself, so here are a couple that might help. I am getting out my anti-doofus spray now.. Pssst.....:D

Notice at the bottom of the first picture the multi-quote button in your post is green after being selected.

Multiquotebutton_jpg_zpscfd5e2ab.webp

And at the bottom of the thread, not the post,is the "Add Reply" button. It is normally blue until you select it and then it turns green like in this picture.

That's it, clicky the clickable "Add Reply" button and it will open a reply window with all the multi-quoted posts in it. It gets confusing if there are a lot of them and the posts are long. I don't do multi-quoting a lot myself. But it is nice to be able to do something the Irish can't ! :) I feel so very superior now. Oh dang, my hat is getting too tight! Headache! :( I didn't know how to do this for a long time either. And then somebody explained it, i don't remember who.

Multi-qreply_jpg_zps7960ad32.webp

KikiB Explorer

Ta Da --- I'd failed many times too...I had been using the "reply" button of the last post I selected for multiquote.

**Applauding**

IrishHeart Veteran

Maybe you have a possessed computer?

:wacko: REDRUM

thank you ma'am and psshaw!

True, dat!

:P word!

yeah baby! we did it!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

IrishHeart Veteran

OK, then I must not have said it right, or clearly, or in English. Somehow I screwed it up.

It wasn't you, hon---it was me and my possessed computer.

I am on Cape Cod right now and it worked just fine!

That's it, then. I have to move here.

Thanks for the tutorial Everyone!!

and Kiki? hope you're still hanging tough.

Caio.

KikiB Explorer

It wasn't you, hon---it was me and my possessed computer.

I am on Cape Cod right now and it worked just fine!

That's it, then. I have to move here.

Thanks for the tutorial Everyone!!

and Kiki? hope you're still having tough.

Caio.

Thanks! As long as I don't screw up and only eat gluten at night I get through the day. My consultation is Tuesday.

I could never make it without all of you!

GottaSki Mentor

Thanks! As long as I don't screw up and only eat gluten at night I get through the day. My consultation is Tuesday.

I could never make it without all of you!

Your doing great through a very frustrating process.

Let us know if you have any last minute questions before you meet with the doctor on Tuesday.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend - even if just during the daytime ;)

KikiB Explorer

Your doing great through a very frustrating process.

Let us know if you have any last minute questions before you meet with the doctor on Tuesday.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend - even if just during the daytime ;)

Thank you for all the encouragement! You have a great weekend too, Lisa!

I left my notes at the office, but if you don't mind, maybe Monday I could post the info/questions I'm bringing with me and you could let me know if I've left out something obvious...

GottaSki Mentor

Thank you for all the encouragement! You have a great weekend too, Lisa!

I left my notes at the office, but if you don't mind, maybe Monday I could post the info/questions I'm bringing with me and you could let me know if I've left out something obvious...

Sure...as you can see -- there are more than a few of us that can help -- or you can PM me.

Take Care!

KikiB Explorer

Well someone on another floor did something wrong -- and the Fire Department came. So today, all toaster ovens have been removed from the building.

The only toaster in the building is in our commissary and it's full of gluten. Darn it. I may have to hide a toaster in my office.

GottaSki Mentor

Go for it...if a safety officer stops by call it a space heater :ph34r:

IrishHeart Veteran

Go for it...if a safety officer stops by call it a space heater :ph34r:

:lol: fantastic idea, Ski!

How you doing, Kiki??

KikiB Explorer

:lol: fantastic idea, Ski!

How you doing, Kiki??

FYI, I already have an illegal space heater in my office. :) I think I would have good logic for my own toaster though!

I'm feeling pretty poorly. It feels like maybe a cumulative effect of all the gluten at night -- I'm not really "resetting" in the morning anymore. The last couple of days I've been waking up with the fatigue and muscle weakness. My appointment with the GI is this afternoon and I'm going to try to see how quickly she can schedule the procedures. Fingers crossed. Although I have a couple of more "last" meals to get in. Crazy that I want last meals, right?

mushroom Proficient

Crazy that I want last meals, right?

T'is an ancient tradition :rolleyes:

IrishHeart Veteran

And not crazy at all.

Just know that whatever the results, you can still go gluten-free and enjoy better health. There are substitutes for all those "last meals" you think you will miss. We'll help you find them.

The truth is, no gluteny food tastes as good as feeling well.

Keep us posted. Fingers crossed for you!

GottaSki Mentor

I think I would have good logic for my own toaster though!

yep...I was teasing...I actually had my own toaster I kept in my office at one point - never had to justify it, but would have happily explained that the common toaster was medically unsafe for me.

Archived