3 replies to this topic

#1 MoMof2Boyz

MoMof2Boyz

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

for those of you who have white spots on your teeth, where are the spots located on your teeth? I don't know if I have any spots on the backside, mine are on the front some are more towards the gumline and some are towards the other end of the tooth...my older sister and I always had cavities growing up even though we brushed(of course, my younger sister never brushed and never had a cavity)

Another reason I'm asking is because my youngest ds just lost a tooth and I happened to look at it and it had white streaks on the backside.

(for reference, I found out I have acid reflux)

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 alicia534

alicia534

New Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

My ds has white spots on his top front teeth near the gumline. He just had his first dental checkup and the dentist said it was enamel defects. Those are the only ones I can clearly see. He is 14 months and really fights me looking in his mouth.

#3 modiddly16

modiddly16

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:33 AM

sometimes I get these white spots when I'm doing the teeth whitening stuff, it has to do with your enamel, but mine also show up on the front, top few teeth.

#4 MoMof2Boyz

MoMof2Boyz

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

my dentist never said it was enamel defects, never said I'd get a cavity there...I"ve the spots for years with no brown stains(teeth are slightly yellow but I do drink coffee) I also never use whitening products because my teeth are very sensitive to that stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: