It's The Little Things
Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:58 AM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:07 AM
I have a slightly confusing system of cleaning cloths e.g. for wiping the table. Then there's those sticky hugs heading towards you...
I just realized their snacks are getting all over the stroller.
My 5 year old is really sweet, we get to share comparisons of what we can eat (he is nut free) and he looks out for me, and has started asking other people if things are gluten-free.
We all get to learn together I guess
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users