Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

French Bread Or Baguettes

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good French bread or baguette I can buy or order? Please don't tell me how to make it myself. That ain't gonna happen! I am a good cook and I love cooking.... but not bread making. That's just my silly self, but I do love to eat a good loaf.

Ads by Google:

Does anyone know of a good French bread or baguette I can buy or order? Please don't tell me how to make it myself. That ain't gonna happen! I am a good cook and I love cooking.... but not bread making. That's just my silly self, but I do love to eat a good loaf.

Have you tried Against the Grain? In freezer at Whole Foods.

I agree--Against the Grain Gourmet sells great baguettes (regular and Rosemary). If you go to their website (www.againstthegraingourmet.com), they list all of the stores that carry their products. I understand that their pizza is awesome, too, but I haven't found it in my area yet.

I live in the wilds of Mississippi. There is no Whole Foods in my state. They say maybe next year. do they sell on the net?

Another vote for Against the Grain! In fact, I just finished a great meatball hero for dinner.

If you ask your local grocer, they may be able to specialty order for you (maybe a case at a time?).

Trust me (us) it's SOOOOO WORTH IT!

The best gluten-free anything I've found.