Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Sex Drive

9 posts in this topic

Okay....

I know that this topic is kind of personal, but so is talking about poop and all of our other associated health problems. One of the things that I have noticed since going gluten-free is that I now have a sex drive. I swear that I have had very little interest in sex until I went gluten-free and am wondering if anyone else has had this experience. Is it just me???? I can't think of anything else that could account for this recent pleasant change. I guess it is possible that there is another explanation, but I really don't think so. I'm sooooooooo happy!!!

:)

Ads by Google:

I have had that problem, and with all my recent glutenings and apparent corn allergy, I am still suffering. Maybe there is hope out there for me if things have changed for you.......

Yup...I had zero sex drive for 2 years. I mean NO sex drive at all. It was the furthest thing from my mind but I was also extremely tired, depressed and in alot of pain. Who would be thinking of sex under those cicumstances? Well...my relationship didn't survive after 6 months like that. :(

Now that I'm gluten-free my sex drive is back but I'm single now so I'm not jumping up and down for joy about it. <_<

glix you shouldn't be reading this! I hope your not wither celiac3270!

Anyway Skarlet I think your right. Our bodies are so sick, our minds are wiped out and the last thing we have the energy for is sex.

I have to say, mine is back! Rachel, if he couldn't stay with you through that, he really was not worth your time or effort or sex drive!

:D

I know, your too young to be reading such things! Anyway, having a son myself you made me laugh. :D

Not to be graphic,but my sex drive sure hasn't increased. :ph34r:

nogluten: How long have you had celiac disease? It may be that your body is just now healing. Or maybe your drive was alright to begin with. :D