This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Board Upgrade - Please Report Bugs

Scott Adams

Darn210 Enthusiast

Karen posted a link for pics (not sure if the link is enabled in this quote)

An update: First time I have seen them both on Cooper's bed. Its a prime sunshine spot. Sorry its a little small.

I was met with this error message:

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]

You do not have permission to view this attachment.

Need Help?

Lisa (GottaSki) was able to open it. I'm wondering if this is just me, or a mod vs member thing?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient

The board is still running slow for me--moreso in Firefox.

Lisa Mentor

The board is still running slow for me--moreso in Firefox.

Me too - it takes up to eight seconds to open up a thread.

psawyer Proficient

Karen posted a link for pics (not sure if the link is enabled in this quote)

I was met with this error message:

Lisa (GottaSki) was able to open it. I'm wondering if this is just me, or a mod vs member thing?

It appears to be a what Janet suggests. I can view it. Moderators can view it. Regular members get this error. Scott?

kareng Grand Master

It appears to be a what Janet suggests. I can view it. Moderators can view it. Regular members get this error. Scott?

I posted it because, right after the upgrade, a member had scanned and posted test results from thier computer. I assumed everyone could do it,too. maybe that was changed and they missed the Mods? Maybe none of us were meant to be able to do that.

Scott Adams Grand Master

For anyone with issues regarding slowness, please try deleting your cookies and cache in your browser.

Scott

Scott Adams Grand Master

Yes, mods can upload and download files, but non-mods can't.

Scott

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

curlyfries Contributor

When you hover over someone's name, there's sometimes a little green box with a quote. However, for some of them.....mine included....it appears that the statement was taken from a personal message either to or from somebody else.

kareng Grand Master

When you hover over someone's name, there's sometimes a little green box with a quote. However, for some of them.....mine included....it appears that the statement was taken from a personal message either to or from somebody else.

When the system was upgraded, any comments in your profile from other people, lost the part that showed someone else posted. It now looks like you posted them. It appears that, if someone was to comment or post on your profile now, it will show who posted it. I agree, it looks odd.

Darn210 Enthusiast

Hey Lisa, I went and commented on your page . . . just to see what would happen. I see that it recognized me and it kept the previous comment as the comment that is shown when anyone hovers above your name. If you want to change that comment, you'll have to update it yourself. Make it something profound. . . wif korrectk spilling.

curlyfries Contributor

I couldn't find where to do that. Oh wait...I think I do now. Gee....now I gotta think of something profound :unsure:

I see now Karen, where all comments, whether by me or someone else, all have my name. My original comment was buried by other's comments that came after

mushroom Proficient

Well, there ya go. I just finished 15 minutes of trying to refigure it out myself and you already did it. :unsure:

Persei V. Enthusiast

The new content finder isn't working for me. ..

Scott Adams Grand Master

For the new content finder to work you need to have marked the board as read, or a thread as read. To mark the entire board as read see the bottom-left corner "Mark Community Read" link.

GottaSki Mentor

Driver error message on this thread: https://www.celiac.com/forums/topic/97982-input-on-pathology-report/#entry836005

This error occured on both pc and cell - refreshing did not work.

www.celiac.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

psawyer Proficient

I also see this error when trying to view that item.

mushroom Proficient

Either the error is fixed or I have a super puter.

Scott Adams Grand Master

This error is now fixed...

• 2 weeks later...
Lisa Mentor

I have an issue...may be me, but not too sure

It seems that the longer the thread, the longer it takes to open up "View New Content". When I check in on the Sillie Thread, I can literally walk away and come back.

New threads, no problem. The wait becomes progressive with the amount of posts.

kareng Grand Master

I was just thinking this today, too. I wonder if it loads all 3300+ pages every time? I would be slow, too, if I was carrying all that baggage around.

jerseyangel Proficient

Same here.

Lisa Mentor
:D I agree Karen. But before the upgrade it was not like that. :(
kareng Grand Master

Scott said he was still working some bugs out. Maybe we should suggest raid? Hairspray and a shoe?

mushroom Proficient

Shadow, with all her wasp experience, should be able to help. I would be useless on both counts -- technical and live!!

kareng Grand Master

There are some problems this morning with new threads. Several new posters have tried to start new threads and when I try to read and approve them, they are empty. Sorry new folks, nothing personal! :)

Archived