This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Board Upgrade - Please Report Bugs

Scott Adams

Scott Adams Grand Master

This should now be fixed.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ButterflyChaser Enthusiast

Hi, I would like to make my information on the profile private (like my address and phone number). I see that most members have it hidden, and it would be nice if I could do that, too, but I couldn't find a "privacy" button. Any ideas?

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi, I would like to make my information on the profile private (like my address and phone number). I see that most members have it hidden, and it would be nice if I could do that, too, but I couldn't find a "privacy" button. Any ideas?

It is private-- only you can see it.

icm Apprentice

I can no longer email messages to myself. Personally I don't like the new layout as much as the one I saw a few months ago.

psawyer Proficient

I can no longer email messages to myself. Personally I don't like the new layout as much as the one I saw a few months ago.

The ability to email an archival copy of a Personal Conversation to yourself does indeed seem to have disappeared. I do not know if that is intentional or not.

ButterflyChaser Enthusiast

Thanks! <3

psawyer Proficient

It is still there, but it is harder to find. Scroll down to the last entry, and look underneath it on the right, above the Fast Reply box. You will see the clickable words "Archive Conversation."

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

GF Lover Rising Star

I noticed that you can now see who is following a topic, or maybe I missed it before. This is a privacy issue for me. Anyone else?

kareng Grand Master

I noticed that you can now see who is following a topic, or maybe I missed it before. This is a privacy issue for me. Anyone else?

I never follow topics so I just looked. I chose a notification if someone "quotes me". That notifies me if someone responded to me (as long as they quoted me).

I'm not sure it would bother me for people to know I was "following" a topic. If someone has already posted in the topic, I would assume they were checking back, if not officially "following". Not sure what purpose it serves to have the list of people "following" in this setting.

Because Scott is following this topic, he should see our comments. ;)

You should be able to unfollow.

GottaSki Mentor

You can choose to follow anonomously when you follow a thread.

GottaSki Mentor

Is there a URL associated with the mobile version?

Thanks

Scott Adams Grand Master

Please see:

cahill Collaborator

I have a question . I did not read the whole thread so I am not sure if it has been addressed again but since the up grade,, my spell check is still not working . Is it because of my server ( foxfire) , the upgrade or am I missing something ( would not be the first time :P:lol: )

GottaSki Mentor

Yep...there are issues with spellcheck and Firefox. If you clear your cache it may help. Switching to Google Chrome is a better solution.

Kamma Explorer

I'm getting this whenever I click on any thread (other than this one) in the forum:

REMOVED

Archived