outage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 psawyer

psawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,005 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:36 PM

The board was offline today for about nine hours due to power problems. The server is not in California, and access through the internet is affected by power issues in the New England state where it is located. No data was lost, but additional disruptions are possible as the cleanup from Sandy continues.
Peter
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 shadowicewolf

shadowicewolf

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Thanks for letting us know :)

I figured something like that had occured.

#3 Adalaide

Adalaide

It needs to be about 20% cooler.

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

My husband and I were hatching some sort of conspiracy theory about how the servers were hacked by wheat farmers or something.

"You don't look sick or anything"

"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."

Celiac DX Dec 2012

CRPS DX March 2014

#4 Celiac Mindwarp

Celiac Mindwarp

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Ah, that explains it. Hope everyone involved was ok.

Between that and the upgrade (thanks Scott :)) I have realized how addicted I am to the boards. Amazing resource (thanks again Scott).

Nice to see you all again ;)
- Symptoms from 2001, maybe before. Across 20+ years, these have included, vomiting, D, migraines, headaches, recurrent miscarriage, inflammation problems (failure to heal from injuries) brain fog, anxiety and more!
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: