Board Outage - October 31outage
Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:36 PM
Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000.
Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986
Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)
Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator
Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:12 PM
I figured something like that had occured.
Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:23 PM
"You don't look sick or anything"
"Well you don't look stupid, looks can be deceiving."
Celiac DX Dec 2012
CRPS DX March 2014
Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:44 PM
Between that and the upgrade (thanks Scott ) I have realized how addicted I am to the boards. Amazing resource (thanks again Scott).
Nice to see you all again
- Elimination diet using Atkins, 2003 – excluded wheat, caffeine, quorn. 2005, excluded sesame, alcohol
- Started diagnosis route April 2012, blood tests, endoscopy – said negative, gluten challenge, clearly something very wrong, had to stop after 3 weeks.
- Gluten Free, August 2012, Corn Free, September 2012. Removed most processed gluten free foods.
- Genetic testing, December 2012 – negative – Diagnosis – Non Celiac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI)
- Elimination diet, January 2013 – all of the above plus dairy, legumes, all grains, sugar, additives, white potatoes, soy. Reintroducing sloooowly now. Health improving.
It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users