#1 bjaded

bjaded

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hi all!

My fiancé and I are trying to work on planning our honeymoon! Yay! We are thinking somewhere Caribbean. Does anyone have any suggestions for a resort/country (we truly are open to anything) that is pretty good at accommodating celiacs? The last thing I want to do is be sick on our honeymoon!

I am going to start contacting some resorts but I thought I would start here first. Thank ya'll!

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 taxlady23

taxlady23

New Community Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hi all!

My fiancé and I are trying to work on planning our honeymoon! Yay! We are thinking somewhere Caribbean. Does anyone have any suggestions for a resort/country (we truly are open to anything) that is pretty good at accommodating celiacs? The last thing I want to do is be sick on our honeymoon!

I am going to start contacting some resorts but I thought I would start here first. Thank ya'll!

My ex husband has a timeshare in Aruba, my son,17 yrs old, has celiacs and goes there every summer. He said it's actually to eat there because he can eat all the grilled meat and vegies. They just don't use marinades on it. They stay at the Playa Linda in Aruba. Happy Wedding!!

#3 sammers1

sammers1

Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

The Excellence Riviera Cancun in Mexico. It's near Cancun. We just got from 8 days there and my husband didn't get glutened once. The staff was sooooooo accommodating and went out of there way to help us. The chefs came out to talk to us. They made sure what he had was safe and prepared things special for him. We emailed the concierge daily to let her know where we would be eating and the restaurants were prepared for us. They even had gluten free bread at the buffet. We were also able to get room service. We will definitely be back. Incredible! Message me if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: