2 replies to this topic

#1 1desperateladysaved

1desperateladysaved

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

I found from my test results that of the things that I have been eating, eggs, avocado, sardines, pork, banana, cucumber, and strawberries I do not have anitbodies. By the way, you don't want antibodies being made for the food you eat. To rely only on these foods would probably mean I would soon be intolerant of them also.

Everything else which I am eating showed a very low to high reaction. My total IgE was said to be in the high range the score was 5.6. The test was analyzed by Genova Diagnostics lab. I tried to scan it in, but failed to be able to insert it.

The paperwork makes me to believe I should do a rotational diet. Adding additional foods to my diet seems adviseable. I also need to work on healing a leaky gut.

The supplements that saved my life are causing antibodies to be made also.

Diana

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 nvsmom

nvsmom

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,020 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

(hugs)
I don't know much about food sensitivity testing but it sure sounds like you have a lot to deal with. I hope as you heal, you are able to reintroduce more foods into your diet.

Best wishes.
Nicole Posted Image

"Acceptance is the key to happiness."

ITP - 1993
Celiac - June, 2012
Hypothyroid - August, 2012

CANADIAN

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator

#3 1desperateladysaved

1desperateladysaved

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

(hugs)
I don't know much about food sensitivity testing but it sure sounds like you have a lot to deal with. I hope as you heal, you are able to reintroduce more foods into your diet.

Best wishes.

Thanks, I think that is a good possibility. Now I am learning the ropes of the rotational diet which I formerly drew the line at. I always draw some line. Okay, I will give up chocolate, but I will have my crystalized ginger! I hope I come to my new high soon because I am feeling about as low (Physically) as ever. I don't know where to draw my new line of something I will not do. 6 months gluten free after 30 years of symptoms and working very hard to recover.

Diana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: