No replies to this topic

#1 Gfresh404

Gfresh404

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

Been gluten-free for almost 4 years. Digestion seems to of improved A LOT with some ND prescribed supplements. But now they major issue is chronic fatigue and a very poor stress response. So I had a stool analysis done and just wanted to get some people's input.

Below I have copied and pasted everything in the test that was out of range.

From what I understand when it says "Taxonomy Unavailable" it can mean a couple of things. It could be some kind of pathogenic mutant strand that is not registered by their DNA testing methods. Or it could simply be a non-harmful organism that was just passing through your system (could of been in food that was eaten). So even if we ignore the parasite, let's assume it's not causing any of my symptoms - the fungi/yeast results are still off the charts - so there's no way that amount of fungi/yeast was consumed in the food I was eating. So I'm thinking some kind of Candida strand is causing all my fatigue and throwing my whole body out of whack. The H Pylori infection surprised me because I was tested 3.5 years ago by blood (I think) and it came back negative. Can H Pylori cause chronic fatigue? From what I understand it's more involved in ulcers and other stomach issues.

And unfortunately I won't be able to see my ND for another week and a half so any input advice is greatly appreciated - I'm really willing to try anything at this point. This shit is destroying my life.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Celiac.com Sponsor:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: