Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

• Announcements

• admin

Frequently Asked Questions About Celiac Disease   09/30/2015

This Celiac.com FAQ on celiac disease will guide you to all of the basic information you will need to know about the disease, its diagnosis, testing methods, a gluten-free diet, etc.   Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts What are the major symptoms of celiac disease? Celiac Disease Symptoms What testing is available for celiac disease? - list blood tests, endo with biopsy, genetic test and enterolab (not diagnostic) Celiac Disease Screening Interpretation of Celiac Disease Blood Test Results Can I be tested even though I am eating gluten free? How long must gluten be taken for the serological tests to be meaningful? The Gluten-Free Diet 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Going Gluten-Free Is celiac inherited? Should my children be tested? Ten Facts About Celiac Disease Genetic Testing Is there a link between celiac and other autoimmune diseases? Celiac Disease Research: Associated Diseases and Disorders Is there a list of gluten foods to avoid? Unsafe Gluten-Free Food List (Unsafe Ingredients) Is there a list of gluten free foods? Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients) Gluten-Free Alcoholic Beverages Distilled Spirits (Grain Alcohols) and Vinegar: Are they Gluten-Free? Where does gluten hide? Additional Things to Beware of to Maintain a 100% Gluten-Free Diet Free recipes: Gluten-Free Recipes Where can I buy gluten-free stuff? Support this site by shopping at The Celiac.com Store.

Results Of Stool Analysis - Could Use Some Input

1 post in this topic

Been gluten-free for almost 4 years. Digestion seems to of improved A LOT with some ND prescribed supplements. But now they major issue is chronic fatigue and a very poor stress response. So I had a stool analysis done and just wanted to get some people's input.

Below I have copied and pasted everything in the test that was out of range.

From what I understand when it says "Taxonomy Unavailable" it can mean a couple of things. It could be some kind of pathogenic mutant strand that is not registered by their DNA testing methods. Or it could simply be a non-harmful organism that was just passing through your system (could of been in food that was eaten). So even if we ignore the parasite, let's assume it's not causing any of my symptoms - the fungi/yeast results are still off the charts - so there's no way that amount of fungi/yeast was consumed in the food I was eating. So I'm thinking some kind of Candida strand is causing all my fatigue and throwing my whole body out of whack. The H Pylori infection surprised me because I was tested 3.5 years ago by blood (I think) and it came back negative. Can H Pylori cause chronic fatigue? From what I understand it's more involved in ulcers and other stomach issues.

And unfortunately I won't be able to see my ND for another week and a half so any input advice is greatly appreciated - I'm really willing to try anything at this point. This shit is destroying my life.

ML9iL.jpg15vXw.pngIoxnM.jpg

Ads by Google:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• Enjoy Life/ Perky's Cereal
      I am super bummed. I just went to order my breakfast staple for the last 10 years from Amazon  - my case of Enjoy Life's Crunchy Rice - over the last number of years it has gone though name and packaging changes but it has always been there for me for breakfast There is no more in stock at  Amazon so I contacted the company and found out that they are no longer going to be making any cereals. No Crunchy Rice or Crunchy Flax .  Super sad.  I need to find a replacement and i am very picky. I am looking for a simple cereal not sweet and not mushy in milk. I am not able to eat corn so it can not contain corn.  Any ideas for me? Michele
    • celiac disease is psychosomatic
      CoQ10 deficiency can also cause balance issues.
    • Starting out
      Hi, as a Noob, I am a little intimidated by what may come to be a major change in my eating habits. My middle has been uncomfortable for a couple of years and I got no help or input from my GP so I went to a GI Dr who checked me throughly and found nothing out of sorts other than some minor irritation in my esophogus and prescribed a medication. My stomach/mid section still is uncomfortable and really disturbingly big. The GP finally suggested that I try being gluten free for 6 weeks to see if it made a difference. I have no other symptoms of gluten intolerance, as far I know. I've had anxiety issues longer than the stomach discomfort but I am having depression and lethargy so I guess I will try to rule this out. My question is, how strict does this have to be in order to ascertain that there is a correlation between my discomfort and possible gluten allergy? How stringent is the cross contamination issue, like using a toaster oven and other daily food prep precautions. Right now, eating like this for 6 weeks feels like 6 years. But if I start to feel better in a few weeks, I guess I'll make the transistion permanently, and I'd really like my gut to be normal looking, or at least not 7 months pregnant.  Female, nearly 70, 5'8", overweight at 170 lbs.  Thanks.
    • New App Helps Celiac Sufferers Track Gluten-free Expenses
      Frustrated by the process of tracking gluten-free expenses in hopes of using the Canadian government's tax credit, which entitles people with celiac disease to claim the incremental costs, accountant Justin Gravelle has released an app called Celitax... View the full article
    • Celiac.com: The food revolution that is minting millionaires
      On a global scale, the market for organic, functional allergen-free and ... to give up Chinese food after going on a gluten-free diet for Celiac disease, ... View the full article
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Entries

• Recent Status Updates

• Larry Gessner  »  cyclinglady

Hi There, I don't know if there is a place for videos in the forum. I just watched "The Truth About Gluten" I think it is a good video. I would like to share it somewhere but don't know where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Here is the link if you have never watched it.
      https://youtu.be/IU6jVEwpjnE Thank You,
      Larry
      · 2 replies
    • ChiaChick  »  Peaceflower

Hi Peaceflower, Just wanted to say thank you for the chat.
      · 0 replies
    • ukuleleerika

Hello! I am new to this Celiac website... Is there anyone out there with Celiac AND extensive food allergies? My allergies include shellfish, dairy, eggs, cantaloupe, kiwi, mango, nuts, oranges, red dye, and more I can't think of. I went to the allergist about a year ago to see why I wasn't feeling well, and once everything was eliminated, I still didn't feel well. We did more testing to find out I had celiac as well as allergies to cattle as well as rye grass (I live on a farm basically). This was back in January 2016. I recently had my endoscopy with the gastroenterologist a week ago. I have no idea what to do or what to eat... So fish and potatoes for me!
      · 2 replies
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Sullyn