Get email alerts Get Celiac.com E-mail Alerts  

Celiac.com Sponsor:
Celiac.com Sponsor:

Ads by Google:

Get email alerts  Subscribe to FREE Celiac.com email alerts

Book Recommendations For Elimination Diet

2 posts in this topic

I have decided, after some great advice here, to do the elimination diet after the holidays. I will be starting at the end of January, so I have lots of time to learn before then. We are going on vacation for a week in January, and I figured it would be stressful and counteractive to be trying to do the diet at that time. My question for you: Can anyone recommend a good elimination diet book? I like to have sort of a guide to work from. The only book I have found is a 28-plan. That just seems too fast for me. I read somewhere to only add foods every three weeks to allow time for reactions. That makes sense since some of our reactions can take a while to appear. If I don't find a book I will have to just do some good old internet research to gather info. It is just preferable to have sort of a "bible" to go from.

Ads by Google:

I have decided, after some great advice here, to do the elimination diet after the holidays. I will be starting at the end of January, so I have lots of time to learn before then. We are going on vacation for a week in January, and I figured it would be stressful and counteractive to be trying to do the diet at that time. My question for you: Can anyone recommend a good elimination diet book? I like to have sort of a guide to work from. The only book I have found is a 28-plan. That just seems too fast for me. I read somewhere to only add foods every three weeks to allow time for reactions. That makes sense since some of our reactions can take a while to appear. If I don't find a book I will have to just do some good old internet research to gather info. It is just preferable to have sort of a "bible" to go from.

Did you ever find anything?