2 replies to this topic

#1 Loey

Loey

Advanced Community Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:37 AM

In the past if I wanted to update my life but it's not a topic in the psillie forum I could always use the reply button at the very top of the page without disturbing the universe. I don't want to start a new topic. Just keep my psillie priends posted as I tend to be offline for long periods of time due to health. The posts are upbeat (at least I think so) - just an update. Please help....

Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into this forum. It doesn't go unnoticed and I think you're all the greatest!!!I used to moderate a forum and all I got was snakiness and backstabbing. Needless to say I resigned and left the forum. It took me 18 years to dip my feet in the water and thank God it was this forum. It is the most knowledgeable, kind, funny and loving group of people I've ever had the good fortune of calling my friends.

Love & Hugz, :wub: :wub:
Loey

Celiac.com Sponsor:

#2 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

Under the last post, you should see a "Reply to this topic box" Just start typing in that box. then hit the green box in the lower left corner "Post"

That is what I did here to reply to you.

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

#3 kareng

kareng

Gobble! Gobble!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,244 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

I used the button above the posts on the right that said "reply to this topic" for this reply.
Then "Add Reply" at the bottom of the reply box

Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare.  They are consumed in 12 minutes.  Half-times take 12 minutes.  This is not a coincidence.  - Emma Bombeck

dancing-turkey.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Celiac.com Sponsors: